Love, bluh, bluh.. (Lime + Angst? + Fluff)

hey ya'll this is kinda based on rabbit hole by DECO*27 (banger song btw) so this is going to have kinda suggestive/nsfw topics. This is not smut, just making out. I may make a smut version on my smutshots book.

Warnings: Suggestive Topics, mentions of Ishileon.

Summary: Taka has a job as a stripper while dating Leon, and when Leon found out, they broke up. Taka finds Mondo at his job and hooks up with him. (they just make out tho) Soon enough, they fall in love with each other

Taka never told anyone this, but he was a stripper, because he needed to make money. After all, his family was in debt. When I say he never told anyone this, I mean nobody. Not even his dad, or his boyfriend, Leon.

However, Leon didn't need Taka to tell him he was a stripper. He found out, and they broke up. Not because he was a Taka or anything, but because he was hooking up with people behind his back.

Whatever. Leon was kinda a meh. So Taka went back to smashin'.

—Time Skip

Taka was just doing his job normally, until he saw a certain person. He had black and blonde hair in a pompadour, with a black jacket, white tank top, black jeans, and the prettiest purple eyes he had ever seen. Taka felt like he was falling for-

No! You can't fall in love! They will just hook up and leave! Taka thought.

Damn.. working as a stripper really fucks with your concept of love.

After a while, the man went up to Taka when he was not working and started to hit on him.

(???) "Hey, beautiful."

(Taka) "Oh! Uh.. hey!"

The man leaned closer to his face.

(???) "Hmm? What's wrong?"

(Taka) "Nothing! Nothing! Sorry.."

(???) "If ya say so.. Names Mondo Owada. You?"

(Taka) "My name is Kiyotaka Ishimaru. Most just call me Taka, though."

(Mondo) "Nice name."

Mondo looked around a little.

(Mondo) "Say, why don't you come home with me and... you know.."

Mondo winked after that sentence.

(Taka) "Y-Yeah! Sure!"

(Mondo) "Alright, let's go, doll."

Taka blushed at the nickname.

The eventually arrived at Mondo's house. Once they got inside, Mondo locked the door, pinned Taka to the wall, and passionately kiss.

That kiss then escalated into a heated make out session. While making out, Mondo noticed Taka didn't really seem interested in the makeout session.

(Mondo) "Hey, you sure you wanna do it? You can stop if ya want."

(Taka) "Er.. not really."

Mondo got off of Taka, unpinned him to the bed, and sat next to him.

(Mondo) "Is there a reason you don't wanna do it? Ya don't have to tell me if you don't wanna."

(Taka) "No, no.. It's okay.. I'll tell you."

Taka sighed and started talking again, looking at the floor.

(Taka) "So, I never told anyone about my job as a stripper, so nobody who was close knew that. But recently, my boyfriend broke up with me because he found out my job. I never liked doing this... I just did it because my family is in debt."

There was an awkward silence between the two before Mondo started talking.

(Mondo) "Listen, I'm not the best comforter, but ya don't gotta do a job ya don't like. Find something ya actually enjoy, and quit the other one. Don't force yerself to do things ya don't wanna."

(Taka) ".... Thank you. I think you're right. I will quit as a stripper."

Taka looked at Mondo and looked at him.

(Taka) "And.. it may be too early for this, but I may have fallen in love with you when I say you. And your words is just making me fall for you now."

(Mondo) ".... I think.. I'm also in love with ya too. I mean.. if ya wanna be a thing, ya can."

(Taka) "Of course we will!"

Taka laid down on the bed with Mondo and cuddled together.

(Mondo) "Love ya."

(Taka) "Love you, too."

They both fell asleep, not giving a damn about anything right now.

OOOOOKAY so as I said earlier I may make a smut version of this in my smut shot book so yeah