Chapter 18: Poison Ivy's Wrath

Start from the beginning

Babs: "So, what now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Don't know...look we just going to wait here...if your dad and his accompanies were going to search out for your friend...but we just make sure that she is going to be safe." He said to Babs.

Babs: "Thanks for two of you...you two are my best friends." She said to (Y/N) and Cass and make the three of them were sat there and then (Y/N) was sense something in his head again and a whisper comes from Khonshu just talk to him immediately. This getting annoyed (Y/N) about this god was bothering (Y/N) again and make him was sigh little bit and he just got a thought on his head and then (Y/N) was whispered little bit.

(Y/N): "Khonshu...What is it now?" He asked him.

Khonshu: "We got a big problem right now." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What is it this time, Khonshu?" He asked him and make him said.

Khonshu: "It's about Pam...I found her." He said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise and he is going to ask about what happened to her but Khonshu said again.

Khonshu: "It's not what you think about Pamela...she is change...she is become a meta-human botanist." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Wait, what the hell you mean that?" He asked him and then he said to him.

Khonshu: "You'll find out." He said to (Y/N) and out of nowhere something interrupted the girls and make them were yelp out right away and they both saw something else is here and revealed the small plant was come back alive. When the three of them were surprise to seen this and they took a stepped back and make (Y/N) was definitely hold the two girls behind his back and he was about to do something...out of nowhere the door was burst opened out.

(Y/N): "Holy shit!" He said in surprise and he saw there was a giant vines came out of the door and make (Y/N), Babs, and Cass were surprise to seen a flower was opened out and revealed an person is here...and this make the three of them surprise to seen someone familiar is...Pamela Isley.

(Y/N)/Babs/Cass: "Pamela?!?" They said in surprise.

Poison Ivy: "Hello, guys....it's pleasure to seen you three are here.~" She said to (Y/N), Cass, and Babs that they both saw her is alive as well and make her was stood right there and she was stepped her foot down on the ground.

Poison Ivy: "Good to see me?" She asked the three of them.

(Y/N): "Pamela, was that you?" He asked her.

Poison Ivy: "Of course I am...I am the real me.~" She said to (Y/N) and she look at the two of them and she said.

Poison Ivy: "So, what are you girls doing?" She asked them.

Babs: "Nothing, we've been worrying about you! We didn't know you were dead-" She tries to said.

Poison Ivy: "Dead? I was dead already and brought back alive as well...I am become something else for what you were facing for...I am not Pamela Isley...I am Poison Ivy!" She said to them with little bit anger and make her turn to look at (Y/N) and then she was walking toward to (Y/N) and make him just surprise for what she tries to do and she wrap her arms around him and this cause the two of them jealous up right away.

Cass: "Pam, what are you trying to do-" She tries to said and one of the vine was smack her and send her to the wall and she was knocked down on the ground.

(Y/N)/Babs: "CASS!!!!!" They both shout out in surprise and they tries to reach her but (Y/N) got grab by Pamela and she was hug him tightly and she wrap her arms around his neck and make (Y/N) was been pulled into kissing and this make him surprise and he felt her lips was touching his lips and then he felt like himself got poison and make him stepped back. Then he was coughing out from his mouth but (Y/N) was knocked down on the ground and he goes unconscious on the ground.

Babs: "PAM! What did you do?!" She said to Pam.

Poison Ivy: "I just didn't kill him...knock him out...but I'll take him with me.~" She said to Babs and make her heard this and she tries to get (Y/N)...but too late Poison Ivy was gone and she just disappeared like that.

Cass: "(Y/N)! Damnit!" She said and she was got up from the ground and she stretching herself and she is going after (Y/N) because that botanist plant whore took her boyfriend.

Babs: "W-What are we going to do?" She asked her.

Cass: "Babs, stay here...I'm going out and search for Batman." She said to Babs and make the redhaired girl nod her head and she was waiting here and then Cass went out to somewhere else and she need to do something quickly as possible. When she went out and make her tries to change her clothes into her superhero outfit is...Orphan...and she doesn't need help with Batman because she only care about (Y/N).

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When Poison Ivy was release some plants and vines out in this city by herself and she is going to rampage all everything in the Gotham city and some people were running away from here and the reason why she cause many chaos around in this world. Then the police and Commissioner Gordon tries to stop her for what she's doing and she is gone too far.

Poison Ivy: "Don't worry, (Y/N)...I'll be the one who is going to take care of you.~" She said to him who was stare down his unconscious body.

~" She said to him who was stare down his unconscious body

Poison Ivy: "Soon you and me will become parent.~" She said to him and she was caress his cheek with her left hand and she is in loving with (Y/N)...and possibly that she want to be with him badly.

Until out of nowhere Khonshu who was appeared beside with Pamela and he did not touch her but he know her is a good person and he sense her that she want to protecting her plant

Until out of nowhere Khonshu who was appeared beside with Pamela and he did not touch her but he know her is a good person and he sense her that she want to protecting her plant...and he just promise to her that she won't even die. Then he was turn his head to look at (Y/N)'s unconscious body and make him said.

Khonshu: "You may rise again, (Y/N)...you know that you aren't dead yet." He said to (Y/N).

To Be Continued.