[>Chapter 8: Picture Love Story>]

En başından başla

He was blushing red and wasn't able to say anything straight but I can still understand what he was saying.

"Y-y-y-yes! I-i will!"

'I can't help but advice him on that! He's spending too much money, especially when he bought our original ticket in front seat and meet & greet pass that literally cost so much!

Not to mention the merchandise he also bought just now! He even had a time to decorate his bag with it!'

"Remember it okay? I hope to see you again next time Ryunosuke-kun! Take good care of yourself okay?"

After that I sign a few CD, and he was basically jumping after we had done with it.

I look at the other members that still have a few more fans while mine had already done. Ai was the last one to finish while I finish the fastest.

Fast forward, now I'm 15 years old as the new year had open it's door.

Which also the year that I have to be more cautious

My relationship with the group is normal, If I can say it that way. We would talk and hang out but I wasn't that close other than Ai, Ari and maybe Kyun-pan.

Overall, we have pretty much a neutral relationship and that's it.

While my friends at school, Minase, Kaoru, Hase and Yuu, we were closer than ever. They were always there whenever I feel down or just need a friend to talk with.

Unexpectedly, Yuu was dating Hase now.

I guess opposite do attract when one of them was a loud guy while the other one was like a calm guy.

They are dating in secret. Only me, Minase, Kaoru were they close one to know since having same gender relationship is still something isn't normal for this timeframe.

I'm just happy for them while I'm waiting for my Prince charming. I pray to have a boyfriend, a nice and maybe a handsome one for a bonus wish.

Imagine if my wish did come true but it was like a far twisted version of it becoming my boyfriend....

I watch too much psychological movie, I need to stop liking yandere boy because I can't handle one in real life!

{Location: Yohei middle school, Time: 12:05 p.m}

"Takagi, thank you for helping me out with the paper. As a thanks, I will put new points for your merits." The young lady say while she put her stuff on her desk.

"It's fine, really! You don't have to give anything to me, Mrs. Maizono. I was just happened to see you and help you without any intention."

"This is nothing much, Takagi. It's a little gratitude that I want to give you. Plus, you also got a tenth place in the class for the final, which was a big improvement from your mock test. I'm already more happy to give you some merits."

Mrs. Maizono then wrote down in her notebook and give a me the point she wanted to give.

"I'm glad to be able to teach you again this year, since it is your last year in the school before high school. I can see you have a high chance to be in more better education."

"I'm still learning and I'm grateful to have a wonderful teacher to teach me."

"I'm sure you'll be just perfect, have a nice day."

"You too, Mrs. Maizono!" I bow and left the faculty office to my classroom.

As walk pass the corridor, I see some of the new students enjoying themselves while joking around with their friends. It is still cold as it is still winter but it is the new year after all.