[>Chapter 4: Start Line!>]

{ Location: Yohei middle school, Time: 10.19 a.m}
.
.
.
.
.
*Insert anime school bells ring*

" Alright class, class is dismissed. Time for lunch now."

The teacher grabbed his folder as another student came and helped him.

As they leave to the faculty office, the students began to stand up and go to the cafeteria or somewhere to have their break.

Many chattering can be heard in between students that are moving with their friends.

" Finally!! I've been hungry."

" You are always hungry anyway."

" Have you listened to this band yet? They were so cool!"

" summer break!"

" I wonder if they have meat buns on the menu today?"

" Ugh, the cafeteria menu is always so boring and plain."

" Meat buns!!!"

" Gosh, I wonder if that new manga is released yet?"

" You mean Starkatsu?"

"I just can't wait for B-komachi's next concert!"

*A classroom full of students now left with a few that are eating in the class*

"Takagi, are you going to the cafeteria? Minase, Kaoru, Hase and I are about to go there to get something.

Plus, it's gonna be self study until the school hours end."

" Yeah, wanna join us?"

I stand up and give them an apologetic smile.

" Sorry Yuu, Hase, I want to start on my summer homework and I kinda need some time alone. Maybe next time?~✧" as I make the [sorry pose] to them.

" Oh sure, no need to worry. Good luck on your homework."

" Fighting!"

Their faces were kinda red, I wonder if it was the summer haze getting to them?

As they leave me, I grab my book and go to the rooftop instead. Not many students go to the rooftop, because it was prohibited.

I go to the rooftop because I know how to open it. Thanks to the former owner of this body, I was able to lockpick any door now.

Which is concerning but I don't have to worry about it. I opened the door and just sat in the shaded area and put all my things down the floor.

It's almost two months since I was transmigrated into this world.

Which also marks the last day of school before Summer vacation.

I am always glad for summer break because it is a long break for me. But, I need to finish the home work first then I'm basically free to do anything I want for the summer.

Which is focusing on practice and debuting with B-komachi.

Now it's time to focus on homework while eating sugar buns and good old cold plain water. I think I remember how i hated eating this kind of stuff.

It's kinda like a practice for idols in my company to eat as little as possible to maintain our weight from being overweight.

Let's just say that my group members were all able to break the rule and give me something to eat rather than bread.

I was the non rule breaker type of my group so, I kinda like doormats sometimes.

As I grew older, it became my habit where I barely ate anything more than bread and plain water as a result. The side effect is that I would eat a heavy portion at night and less during the day. It's basically a bad habit.