[>Another Side: B-Star>]

Unknown P.O.V

{Location: unspecified, Time: 16 April 20xx, 4:09 P.M}

15 April 20xx.

It has been a normal day.

Everyone was getting ready for the reunion.

Everyone was excited to meet again to spend time like we used to.

I promise myself that I would confess at that time.

I couldn't let him go anymore.

I can't wait to his smile again.

But fate, is such a cruel joke to all humanity.

They took him, before I could grabbed him.

[The former Idol member of B-Star and also an uprising star of streaming platform from Glitch, known as { Ryse park } have been found dead under the ruined building that just collapse yesterday morning.

Time of dead estimate 5:14 a.m, 14 April 20XX.

More information have been found as for why the building suddenly collapse.

The building collapse because the material that was use to make it wasn't safe to use for a long time and it became weaker after a long time.

The death count for now is 35:1

Everyone is safe but unfortunately only one who didn't survive.

Let's give him thought and prayer for him to be rest in peace.

I'm Rosa Lee, and that's the news for today.]

The TV channel quickly changed the topic for the news.

Why.

Why him of all people.

Why couldn't it be someone else that died instead of him.

I don't give a damn if those 35 people could have died instead of him!

I wish to protect him.

To hope that we can be together.

But now, it's all useless.

There's no need to keep doing this.

My world has shattered.

I thought I could protect him.

We both grow practically together and got in the same unit together.

I watch how he struggles to keep up with everyone an yet he shine like no others.

He always took care of everyone and always forgot about his own health.

He was only in his twenties like everyone in the group but yet he's the one that was taken early by fate.

The person who wasted their youth to be an idol just because of the reason that he want to make everyone smile and entertain the audience.

Always taken advantage off and realized his true reality but yet he kept smiling and do it because of his motto even if he was critic by everyone for something he didn't even do.

Just to please them.

Human are really a selfish things isn't it?

His memorial will only lasted a few days after this news and thats the unfortunate truth for him. Now, everyone will capitalized his name for clout on social media and such.

How disgusting of them to do so.

The vibrant colour that usually colour the day are now faded to the abyss.

"Well then. I guess I could do the thing I've been holding on to. Let's see who on the list that have hurt him all this year. Let's start with, Micah.

That arrogant group wrecker.

The group wouldn't be disband if it wasn't because of him. Time to pay him a little visit."
.
.
.
.
.
.
As he leave the room and shut the door, the are music that are playing within the background.

"I hope one day in the near future,

We can look up at the clear, night sky,

And smile at the stars,

I hope one day in the near future,

We can share the same dream as we walk,

Together

-Someday"

It was the very last song that the group have done together as for their goodbye to the fans they have made along the way.

Now unintentionally become the very last song that Ryse have sung with them for a forever farewell.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[CHARACTER FILE AND INFORMATION]

[NAME: RYSE PARK]
[>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>✓]
[NEW IDENTITY/NAME: TAKAGI AI/HIME]

FILE [TAKAGI AI/HIME] WORLD OF CHOSEN TO: =(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)HPPTM:HHSOHNOKOOSHI/(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)=

LOADING FILE....

REQUEST FOR FILE 01......

NO FILE WAS FOUND......

: DELETING: MEMORY CORE......

UNSUCCESSFUL......

RESTART............

FAILED TO ERASE: RECONSTRUCTED WORLD

WELCOME TO %OK ON IHSO%

>WORLD PLACEMENT=OSHI NO KO<

>ANOMALY DETECTED<

[IGNORE?]
[>YES< NO ]

[ Hello, it's me anzu. I'm sorry for the lack of update as I was still recovering. For now, I can only put in this chapter for substitute for now. This will be a placement for other pov. For example Ai Hoshino or Hikaru Kamiki pov in the future.

Also can you guess who was talking? If you remember B-Star member, just comment it up🤗

I hope we'll meet again on other next update. Until then, stay artsy ✧]