chapter four.

"I'm the Great Bambino." A muffled voice of a chubby kid with a purple striped shirt and green plaid pants spoke to Benny Rodriguez's team.

"What?" The boys, who were all sat on trashing or stools, questioned.

"I'm the Great Bambino!" The kid said again.

"What?" He received the same answer. The kid took out whatever was in his mouth and spoke in a clear voice, "I'm the Great Bambino." Now everyone could decipher his words.

"Who's that?" Scotty questioned...making you turn away in embarrassment.

Oh, Babe Ruth was this Great Bambino guy your dad mentioned! You noticed the symbol on the guy who was saying it was pretty much the exact same as yours-as he was turning to face you and Scotty. All the boys stood up like he spoke of a curse.

"What?" They questioned, staring at Scotty like he was an alien.

Truly, Scotty had no idea who they were talking about. Truly, you didn't know a thing about who they were talking of.

"What did he say?" The chubby kid spoke to the black one.

"What, were you born in a barn, man?" A taller one with glasses questioned.

"Yeah, yeah, what planet are you from!" A kid in a green and white thin jacket asked.

Scotty knew if he told them he didn't know he'd be doomed. Secretly he wished for you to mention and cover up for him.

"You never heard of the Sultan of Swat?" Squints recalls.

"The Titan of Terror?" The black kid questioned.

"The Colossus of Clout?" There was a kid wearing an orange shirt.

"The Colossus of Clout!" Next to the orange was a similar, smaller version of him in a red shirt instead.

"The King of Crash, man." Benny added.

"Oh, yeah, the Great Bambino! Of course. I thought you said 'the Great Bambi.'" Scotty said, and you could tell he was lying out of fear.

"That wimpy deer?" The chubby kid asked.

"I'd say deers are cool." You comment, only to receive more glares towards you.

"Okay, leave Y/N and her opinion on deers alone, guys." Benny defended you, and you were surprised he'd already told his group your name.

"But yeah, I guess. Sorry." Scotty moved on.

"Anyway, Scotty, Y/N, that's Timmy and Tommy Timmons." The orange and red duo spat on the floor.

"Mike 'Squints' Palledorous." Thick glasses in a yellow shirt, spat too.

"Allen McClellan. We call him Yeah-Yeah." White and green jacket guy, spit on the floor.

"Bertram Grover Weeks." Thinner glasses, his spat sounded weird and moist.

"Kenny DeNunez." Black guy, it was an easier way for you to memorize everyone.

"And Hamilton Porter." Chubby guy. "We call him Ham." Benny finished the introduction of the members, moving onto you and Scotty.

"Guys, this is Y/N Lee and Scott Smalls. You guys should recognize her." Benny introduces.

"Sup." You give a small wave.

"Hi." Scotty said with a wave as well.

Squints spat on the floor for Scotty, and Kenny spat on the floor for you.

"Yeah, um, Scotty will play because he makes nine, we got a whole team now. Y/N can play because her throws are nice, like the one you've seen yesterday, and can be an additional backup." Benny says.