15

"Mama wake up!"I opened my eyes and duke stood over me.I sat up and rubbed my eyes as he gave me a glass of water."Come on and get ready for our date"I looked over at the time and saw 5 pm.

My eyes widden as I jumped out the bed and ran towards the door."They're gone"Duke spoke and sat on the bed as he scrolled through his phone.

"When I came they were running out"I laughed and checked my phone.I replied to them all and decided to go in my closet .

"What you wearing?"i shrug as i stared at myself in the mirror and looked at myself in the same fit from last night.

Duke stood behind me and smile.
He bit his lip and began humping me.

"The boys pulling up after ite.!?We going somewhere with cherise and em after."

I nodded as I stripped naked and walked into the bathroom.I turned on the water and wait until the water is finally heated as I stepped in,duke stepped in behind me and began to wash my back.

The Date

"So wait,you telling me you broke your virginity with you first love and he broke his too but with another guy!?"I nodded as duke asked and she shook his head

"Man wtf is going on bruh!"he sat back and stared at me.He took a picture of our hands and posted as i looked up and smiled at him

He took a picture of our hands and posted as i looked up and smiled at him

I placed my phone down as i posted on my instagram.Duke posted our hands together and we kept it cool.

" I luh spending time witchu" duke smiled as i told him and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb.He kissed my hand and bit his lip

"So now that you just told me about yourself and we ate....now let's go outside real quick"he stood up and held out his hand.

I took it and stood up.He lead me towards the door.He opened the door and the roses sat in the car seat caught my attention as i screamed out.

"Ahhhh"I smiled as he bit his lip and smiled

"Thank youuu,The note...wait"

I honestly don't know how start this,but I want to start off with,You make me crazy girl!I glad that I met you,You are just so fucking sexy,Sweet and loving and selfless.My favorite person.Its pure happiness around you.You are special to me girl.!I wanna rock witchu type shit!

I smiled as a year ran down my face,I turned and saw duke holding out his AMP chain and placed it on my neck."let's take the slow and see where we get with this...I want you to be mine type shi"He spoke as i smiled and nodded

"Yes"I pulled him into a kiss as he grabbed my ass and gave it a slap.A few second we started moaning.

"Ite yall we here"Kai spoke out

"Bro,why you stopped them for?"fanum asked

I pulled away but Duke grip just got tighter.

"Bro the circle of sex life...you fuck anywhere"He spoke with a straight face as everyone laughed out. I shook my head as I gave Duke his chain back and cherise my phone and she took pictures of me and duke.

 I shook my head as I gave Duke his chain back and  cherise my phone and she took pictures of me and duke

"Yall so cute"Taylor smiled as I hid my face in dukes jacket

"We going in the yacht tomorrow,Yeahh little mermaid in this bitch!"Fanum said as he jumped and did a sign by banging his head.

We all stood in the car park and more cars pulled up.The boys went their separate ways as me and the girls stood by each other.

"Girl how was ittt"Cherise squealed

"It was lovely,I love every single second of it!We just taking things slow tho but yk that's my mannnnn!"I stuck my tongue out and did a lil shake as the girl cheered me on.

I looked up and duke was staring right at me.He motions me to come as I happily walked to him.He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Im ready to take that dress off"I blushed as I grabbed his hand and we walked to his car.

"Oop the freaks are out"
"See y'all tomorrow!"
"Mhmm,Get that dick sis!"
"Yo man,Yo man,PERIODTT!"

I look back and stuck my tongue out at the girls.
Duke opened the door for me as help me into the car.He skipped over to the other side and threw up gang signs at the boys.

Home

"Maaaaa,Shittt"Duke moaned out as he pushed his dick further into my mouth."suck that shit"He fucked my face wnd my head hung off the bed.
He leaned down and kissed my thighs.I gasped as I felt his warm tongue flicked against my clit.

He grabbed my waist and lifted me into upside down 69.He came in my mouth as I swallowed.He placed me down as I gasped.I stared at him as his face glistened.He arched my back in and took a picture and posted as we continued the night pleasing each other the entire night.

He arched my back in and took a picture and posted as we continued the night pleasing each other the entire night

DukeDennis✔️:Tryna feel this good forever.❤️