9

"Hey girl,i not gone make it to the party and i hope you love the gift,okay"

"No problem gworl!"

"Okay bye love you"I ended the call with jt and sat back as i watched tv.

I pulled out my phone as i saw a unknown number calling.I answered and remained silent as a deep voice spoke and caught my attention

"Open the door ma"i ended the call and looked at the door as i paused my movie and headed to the door.

"Who is it!"i said in deep voice cause im not even close to the door and ion peeping through no damn door.

"Wtf"i heard a familiar laugh as i flung the door open and duke stood there laughing with his knees giving in.

"Man ion never heard that shit befo mane!"he tried to catch his breath and walked in.

"Sup baby"He pulled me into a hug as i returned it.He kissed my neck and pulled out flowers from behind his back as i smiled snd thanked him.

"Thank you-Wait why aren't you at the party!?"I asked

"Well i heard you were there so i immediately left and pulled up on yuh,shii"he licked his lips and rubbed my waist

"Wassup with you"He asked as he pulled me closer to him."Nuh uh you here to explain yourself"I said as i stepped back and folded my arms.

"Me and dat gurl not together bruh....mane it int easy but like she messed with the homie so i straight on ha!"He leaned back and folded his arms as he stared me down again.

He bit his lip and sat on the couch."Come mere"I stared at him for a second and slowly walked towards him as he reached his hand out and grabbed mine,pulling me to stand between his legs.

"Sit on my lap"he pulled me down as i took a seat on his lap and he rested his hand on my ass.I stared at him as he returned the same mesmerizing look.

He grabbed my throat and pulled me down to his face and greeted me with a kiss.He caught me at surprise with his tongue.The kiss became wet and sloppy as i began to felt a huge wave attacked my stomach as I got wet.

I pulled away and stood up"you hungry?"i asked as i walked towards the kitchen."Yeah what you got?"i turned as i heard "gawddd Damnnnnn" i laughed out loud and made him a plate.

"We have some loaded sweet chili dogs"i said as i spread the chili out and plastered some cheese on top.

"Type shii,type shiii"He took the plate and took a picture posting to his story and tagging me.I sat beside him as we searched for a new movie

"Thats the new five nights at freddy shit?"I nodded at a started the movie.

The movie began as duke pulled me closer to him and held out some of his food as i took a few bites.

Finally finishing the plate,he pulled me onto his lap and laid back as i laid ontop of him.He rubbed my back as i pulled the covers over us and he used his other hand and rubbed my ass cheek.

I began to doze off as he kissed my forehead.

3 Hours later

I looked up as i stared at duke who payed close attention to the television.I turned and saw him watching the new Spider-Man in the spider verse.

I stood up snd headed towards the bathroom as i stared at myself in the mirror as duke stood by the doorway and held his hands up against the frame and stared at me.

I pulled out my phone and he bit his lip and walked towards me as he held onto his dick.I posted on instagram and tagged him...he finally got to me and held my waist as he bit my neck.I wrapped an arm around him and moaned out.

He choked me as i gasped for air

He choked me as i gasped for air."ahh"I squealed out as he roughly lifted me and i wrapped my legs around his waist.He walked towards the bed and he gently placed me onto the bed as he kissed my breast.

I bit my lip and watched him"Fuck" He breathe out and leaned back in to kiss me but the door busted open.

"AHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!"