12

"Srsly Jalen.!?"I turned and faced Jalen as he tried to hold my hand."All the times you were sleeping at my house and kissing me.You have a whole pregnant girlfriend !"I shook my head and walked away.

I walked towards the party and I saw paparazzi running towards us.
I quickly hopped in my car and wiped the tears as they flooded my window.

I turned and blocked my face...I looked down as my phone rang.

"Hey nique"I looked at myself in the mirror and sat back.

"Hey girl,you ready for the party?"She asked as I heard the loud music coming from the background

"Yea,actually...I'm outside but the paparazzi came running to I ran to the car"I explain as the paparazzi called out  my name .

"Okay just hold up,I'm on my way!We gotta get you and them outta here before Kianna comes"I sighed and nodded as if she was here

"Okay"I ended the call and sat back as I waited for nique arrival.

Suddenly the door pulled open and nique grabbed my hand."Watch out!"she pushed through the paparazzi and we ran down the street to the entrance.

We entered the building and it was dark.Some people held their phones flashing light around the room but not that much light.
Nique lead me to the birthday girl section as I sat my gift behind the curtain and hid with the rest.

"Girl you look good!"i told nique as she did a 360 while cheesing.

"Thanks,You look like a mf meal bitch!"I smiled as she rubbed my body

"Thanks girl!"I smiled as nique phone went off and she gasp

"She here alright yall turn off the phone!"everyone did as told and the room was pitch black.The door opened as everyone jumped out and screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"the lights turned on as Kianna cover her face as tears came rolling down her face.

"Oh my gawd,You guyssss!"She ran to us and gave me and nique a hug together as we all rocked side to side.

"Happy birthday baby,You look fuckable rn!"i said as she stepped back and showed us her fit