10

We jumped as taylor stood there with her mouth wide open."Boombaclattt" chrise blurted out once she popped up beside her,cherise quickly closed the door and i look at duke who held no emotion.

"Wtf"i sighed out as he sat up and backed me.I laid down and stared at duke as he turned his head and face me

"You leaving?"i asked as he rubbed my neck.He shook his head and laid back down covering his face with one arm and the next in his pants.

"I gotta pass by the boys later for this bad boy club,girls gone be there and shi...you wanna like yk...pass by?"i laughed as he nervously asked

"Sure!does the boys know im coming?"i asked

"Shiii yeah,I told them im only rocking witchu!"he smiled

"Okay ill pass through,So what this here is about?"

"Man ion even know shi,they told me bout it before i came here...and then i dipped.Ion listen to shit they say but yeah type shit"

He stood up and walked over the to chair that sat below the bed and stared at me."we gotta get ready"I nodded as i stood up and took a shower.

"Yomi!I gotta get to the house and start off the video!yall can pop up when yall ready ite?Due make a grand entrance ma!"he shouted as i turned on the shower.

"Ite bro"i heard cherise said as she entered the bathroom and we all stripped and began to shower together.

1 hours later

"What you wearing"i asked taylor as she do her make up.

"I don't know yet gurl!"she said as she fanned her face.

I walked into the bedroom and pass the girls clothing laid on the bed.I walked into my closet and began to dress.

I put on my bra and began to cream my skin.I rubbed coco butter along my skin and under my butt cheeks. I walked out and saw cherise looking at her fit.

"This how basic i can go baby"Cherise said as she fixed her breast

"Same"I turned and saw taylor putting on her jewelry and there she was finished

Finally i walked back into the closet and dress as we walked downstairs and took each other pictures

We all drove our own cars cause why the fuck not?We gotta show out cause yk whats going on

We all drove our own cars cause why the fuck not?We gotta show out cause yk whats going on.!
I decided to drive my porsche,cherise drove her Hellcat srt and taylor drove her Range rover.

We all sped o the road behind each other.I stayed behind cause idk where the house is but cherise know so yeah.!We stopped in traffic with a crowd as they notice us and began to go crazy.Suddenly we heard cherise screamed out as she immediately speed off as we followed behind.

We sighed as we parked in a empty parking lot.Cherise window shield was broken."what the muddsskunt dis is hea!some motherfucker broke mi rassssclat window!"she pulled put her phone wnd called someone and she stupse and ended it "kai pissing mi tuh fuck off!Fuck he doing that he nuh ansa de phone!"She began to type way her life as we stood there and the police pulled up and questioned us....me and Cherise tried calling kai and duke The entire night

We stayed at the police station until the sun began to rise we immediately walked out the police station and cherise paired with me in my car as we drove to the house

We pulled up to the house with plenty of cars parked.The doors opened and guards walked out and came towards us.We finally found a space and stepped out.We each looked at our own reflection in the windows and made our way to the door.

We entered as far age man greeted us and told us to follow him.Everyone voices became louder and louder as we entered the kitchen

We stood there for a few seconds as we heard a big commotion upstairs.We ran pass the man and stood by the door as a girl pulled at a bed sheet and duke and two other females laid beside each other.

"Yo yo,tell me why i was sleeping last night,hold on and mocha came knocking at my door!"kai laughed out as his faced straighten once he saw us.

"Ya so busy ya couldnt answer mi fucking calls"cherise spoke out in her accent catching everyone attention.