Ch. 2 - Accident

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ughhh... I just want to sleep..."

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Damnit. How come I only like to stay in my bed when its morning. This makes no sense, you know what, when I'm older and become the worlds best scientist I'll make sure to find an answer. Even though I'm not going into a science career.

Getting out of bed I grab my uniform and go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. After 10 minutes I finish and dry off with the towel the school provided. Exiting the bathroom I go to the kitchen and make myself some cereal and grab 2 bananas which I bought at the store.

While eating I look around the room and look at all the stuff which the school provided. Looking across the room I find a bed, table, some utensils, and basic sheets. Not much to look at, maybe I should get a rug and beanbag. After finishing my breakfast I pack all my stuff and head out, locking the door on my way out.

Even though its only spring you can still feel the heat from the sun. Don't understand why we wear a whole suit to school, wish it could be just some pants and a shirt. Walking down the path I see groups of people already talking with each other. Cant believe they can make friends so easily. But are they friends? They only met one day ago, there's no way to build up enough trust with someone in that short period of a time.

You know what I should do that as well. After all it cant be that hard, you just walk up to someone and start a conversation. I think I could do that, you just need confidence.

.

.

.

Nope I failed. Turns out my social skills are so bad I get nervous just standing up and making my way towards someone. Sighhh, I'll just listen to some music, I did pay for the right to do so. Plugging in my earbuds I turn on some music and rest my head on my arms to relax. Listening to some songs I can feel someone tapping on my shoulder from behind. Taking out my earbuds I look behind me to see Ayanokoji.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, in my terms a handsome boy but ruined by his neutral face. I don't see him talking with anybody in class either, he just sits in his seat until its time for school to end.

"Hey Tsumi, class is starting." He says looking upfront where I turn around to see Chabashira-sensei pulling out papers.

"Ok." Is that really all I can say! Come on, I knew I shouldn't have wasted all of my confidence on the first day of school. Why was I so stupid as to talk infront of a whole class, a teacher, then 3 upperclassmen.

Well I still have time to change, I could do it later. I see Chabashira-sensei giving everybody papers, and once it reaches me I see it is a worksheet. Putting on my earbuds again I shuffle some songs and finish shortly after. Standing up and making my way to the podium where she is at I see that some people aren't even halfway through. Like seriously what did you even study in Junior High.

"Thankyou Tsumi-kun, you can go back and sit down or continue ahead if you want to." She said in lighter tone than yesterday. I thought she spoke in a harsher tone, I see her speaking to my other classmates in a harsh way, so why only me?

Getting back to my seat I see some people also listening to music since I do it. The only thing they forgot is that only I can listen to it since I paid for the privilege. Well this class is none of my concern, I see other people walking around the hallway and I can already tell that they are a lot smarter than most of this class.

After 2 more classes which were English by Mashima-sensei and Math by Hoshinomiya-sensei, we were told it time for lunch.

To be honest I have no idea what I'm going to do. I can go to somebody else table and try to become their friend but that would just be rude to interrupt somebody. I'm probably going to eat by myself.