I looked towards him and said, "Tum... tumhe lagta nahi ki tum bahut zyada hi bolte ho?"

(You... don't you think you talk too much?)

He rested his head on the palm of his hand while keeping his elbows on the arm of the recliner and said "Log to bolte hai ki mai bahut kam bolta hu par agar aap keh rhi ho to sahi hi hoga to maan leta hu."

(Usually, people say that I speak very little, but if you are saying it then it must be right, so I will agree.)

My eyes moved towards him and I said "tum bhi aise hi kahi bhi kisi bhi ladki ke saath flirt kar lete ho ya mera hi naseeb kharab hai?"

(Do you also flirt with any girl anywhere or am I just the unlucky one?)

He said while smiling a little "nahi aap pehli ho aur aakhri bhi aur apna naseeb accha samjho ki khud Krishiv Khurana jiske peeche ladkiya deewani hai vo aap se flirt kar raha".

(No, you are the first and also the last, and consider yourself lucky that Krishiv Khurana himself, for whom girls are crazy, is flirting with you.)

Well not gonna lie he looks really cute while smiling and at least 1000x better than when he smirks. He looks hot while smirking as well.

I said a little bored, "Everyone says the same thing and you are no different. I have thousands of guys saying the exact line over my DMs. I wonder how every guy has the same story of a girl who cheated on him after 2 years of relationship."

Krishiv said, "To your surprise, I have a little different story. I don't have any ex-gf. So I was not lying when I said, you are the first one"

What am I hearing? Are my ears alright? The Krishiv Khurana also known as heart throbber doesn't have any ex.

I asked a little surprised, "How's it that the most famous guy in our college doesn't have a girlfriend?"

"It is what it is and now you also agree that I am famous"

"No, I don't, I didn't even know your name till today before you mentioned" I lie.

"So, do you find yourself having unholy thoughts about strangers whose names you don't even know?." He said.

"You are making assumptions. My interest is solely in guitars, nothing more." I said while playing with the ring on my index finger.

"You like guitars or the guy who played guitar"

I laughed at his statement and he looked at me sheepishly. After I finished my laughing session I said "Be delusional."

"Delulu is the only solulu," He said.

I laughed a little more after all he is not that bad.

"Your laugh is ugly af." He added.

I suddenly stopped laughing at his statement and looked at him with angry eyes. So I was wrong. It was too early to decide that he was not bad. He is still the same arrogant guy.

I said with little teary eyes "At Least I can laugh, not like you emotionless who don't care about others' emotions and who hurt people for their fun." I hate how easy it is for me to get teary and how easily someone can hurt me. I can't even argue with someone without crying.

Krishiv

I felt a little bad about making her cry. Why am I feeling sad though it's not like someone cried because of me for the first time but I never felt bad for anyone. After seeing the little tears in her beautiful hazel eyes, the most beautiful one I have seen till today or I can say I never even tried to look at someone's eyes, it made my heart ache a little.