8-The Guilt

Warnings

Sexual Abuse

Panic attacks

Anxiety

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiuli

I was waiting inside the Hotel's restaurant where we decided to meet, emptier than I expected it to be, as the clock ticked closer to 7 pm my pulse increased. Anyla was sitting a few tables ahead of me whereas Rishaan was in the office hacking into the security system of the Elite Prime Hotel to check into the cameras. It was already 7 pm but still, he hadn't arrived, my heart sank at the thought that he would not come and our whole plan would fail.

After a few minutes, the door to the restaurant opened and a familiar face walked inside. He moved his finger through his thick hair as he stepped towards me. His dark eyes fixed on me, as he walked closer all the flashbacks of the party came to my mind. His touch on my body, his mouth on my lips and that evil smirk.

I tried removing the playback and focused on the plan, I sent the signal to both Rishaan and Anyla through the phone that he had arrived. I kept the phone inside my purse and looked towards his face. His eyes lured over my body and moved up and down with a mocking smirk. My jaw clenched, as I felt his gaze over me.

I recollected and reminded myself that it would be over soon. After coming to the table he looked around and pulled a chair for himself across from me. He sat down and laughed. His evil laugh sent vibrations in my bones as my anger rose. I balled up my fists, feeling the tension, but then I took a deep breath and let it go, easing up and getting myself back in the zone. After gaining the composure I asked, "Why are you stalking me?"

"Isn't that obvious, Lily - " I thumped the table with my palms "Firstly stop calling me Lily"

"Then what should I call you Mia Cara, Rose, Sunshine or Little Mouse."

I fisted the cloth of my skirt and bit the inside of my cheeks, "Stop it and come to the main point already." I glared at him "I am neither your Rose, Mia Cara, Sunshine or Little Mouse"

He smirked at me, "I thought you liked Zade so you will like me as well-" I pointed my finger towards him "Don't even try to compare yourself with Zade. Wo daddy hai aur tum... aur tum gian."

(He is Daddy and you are Gian)

"Gian-" he laughed "that was a good one, Lily."

He looked deep into my eyes as words came out of his mouth in a flow "Do you remember that night, that party?"

I furrowed my eyebrows as a smirk played against his mouth.

"Ohh Lily, that party, the way I kissed the fuck out of you and left you breathless. Then when I inserted my fingers inside you, you moaned like it was the end of the world. I must say Lily your moans are no less than a music to my ears. I remember every mole of you till today and that beauty mark on your lips which can only be seen within an inch distance. Lily, you are so addictive, I want more of you, after that night I craved for you like a predator searching for its prey. Your bouncing hair, curvy ass, full breast I can never get enough of them. I want you to be mine, all mine."

My face turned pale. Those words turned my world upside down, my surroundings became still in those hustle-bustle and the only thing that moved around me were his words, which played repeatedly in my ears. Shock ran through my body like an electric current, shattering me completely. I could hear my heart breaking into pieces as every single one of his words pierced through me like a dragger. The pain was incomprehensible, it felt like someone was tearing layers of my skin apart. I didn't even remember any of those happening. I tried to speak but words didn't come out of my mouth as I choked on my tears.