❤︎︎Chapter cuatro❤︎︎

Start from the beginning

The girl's head now turned to the left, in absolute confusion.

"That's my name," He grabbed her hand, lingering in her essence, as the boy stared, more like admired and now faced her. The atmosphere, had a sense of— something. Just a 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 feeling, for them. Everything was meant for them. In that moment, both of them felt 𝐢𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆.

"Are you going to come with us?"

Sally now had rolled down the window and peeked her head out of the car window, as her hand waved slightly 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 the girl to join them, knowing that the 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 girl was destined with her son and she wanted to get to know Jasmine.

Although nothing could break Percy and Jasmine's moment as their eyes met, everyone could tell that their hearts were 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅, 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝.

"I've got to leave"

—"you can come with us," Percy interjected Jasmine's response as he desperately wanted her to be with him. Just stay with him for moments longer. He was so afraid to blink, as he lathered in her 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, how could he not? When the girl of his dreams was right in front of him.

Although with an impulse, Jasmine's expression brightened as 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 was something she dearly missed, as she spoke, "But you have no idea, where i'm going,"

"Yancy Academy, right?" Percy smiled with a sense of excitement.

Jasmine almost gasped at his sudden response, the boy of her dreams was going to be at the same academy. The one where she felt 𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅, she begged for a sign, pleading for a reason to let her remain in the school.

This was the 𝐜𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝐢𝐠𝐧.

Percy was the 𝒄𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝒏𝒆.

"Lead the way," Jasmine expression 𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅, looking up at him, giving herself into his hands, knowing that he would be 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 and 𝒏𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 towards her. Having her trust in him, with only knowing him for a small amount of time, nothing seemed to be a regret.

This was meant to happen. Nothing felt wrong. He felt fulfilled, so did she. Both of them had a 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓 feeling. Walking towards the car that had a clean interior but you could see the footprints that Percy obviously made, as he tended to forget to wipe his shoes before entering the car.

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝 in 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅, Percy now stared at Jasmine waiting for her to open to car door to let herself inside, yet the action did not happen as this was unfamiliar to her.

Truth is, this would be her 𝐟𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 experience in a vehicle, not that she was nervous nor anxious, she just didn't know how to get into one. . .

"How do i—," As she began to speak, Percy noticed that this was not something that she had been done before by her tensed shoulders that rose an inch, he had already opened the door for her.

For 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

A disbelief breath released from her glossed lips, almost from 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 and 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒔𝒎 and an unusual question came from Jasmine.

"Can i do that?," Jasmine almost whispered still looking at the car door as it seemed like ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ object to her. Percy peered down at her with a certain glance— she was the 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, beautiful and mostly 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 person that he had ever known.

With no hesitation he slammed the door, receiving a look from his mother, as the boy winced at the ʟᴏᴜᴅɴᴇss of his action and glanced at Sally with a silent apology.

"Do it. . .", Percy had glanced at her, with his hand on her shoulder giving her silent 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭, and 𝒆𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 as he was thrilled that this first experience was with him.

With a swift movement, her hand was on the car handle and with one pull, announcing her accomplishment as Percy stared down at her with a sense of 𝐜𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.

Jasmine was the 𝐨𝐧𝐞 to open the door. She did it. Something that she never thought she would experience, this may seem like an usual action that everyone does but was not to her and this made her feel 𝒆𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝.

Looking down, noticing the flower strapped to the seatbelt for a sense of security. Jasmine giggled, which began to be laughter. 𝐇𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒔 of laughter, 𝑩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬 of laughter and everyone in that car was filled with laughter. Especially Sally, as she found the girl's giggles to be 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔.

Maintaining the laughter in the vehicle, while the two were now in the car, Sally began to drive.

The woman, had a thought that was expressed,

"Don't let that girl, Nancy get to you, you too," glancing at Jasmine and Percy.

"𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝒉𝒆𝒓,"

Jasmine's mouth fell out with those words which was complimented with a slight scoff. Beaming out with confidence, Sally nodded her head believing the radiance of assurance that now washed through her, knowing that her son had someone else that would always be on his side.

Percy blinked.

Absolutely stunned at the sudden girl's response, not that he was surprised but at how 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 she looked in that very moment.

𝑯𝒆 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞💕
soooo how's everyoneee, i've been stuck with writers block but now i'm back babyyy 🫢 YALL YEAH IM SO READY FOR THIS STORY. THIS IS GONNA BE SO DIFFERENT TO OTHER STORIES I SWEAR🗣️‼️‼️ AND PROTECTIVE JASMINE COMIN THROUGHH

Thank youu for reading this, have a great day y'all 🫶🏽