¡NOTE PLEASE READ!

HI! THIS YOUR AUTHOR LEONA A.K.A KPOP_GAYEST_MOMENT.

i just want to say that please boycott
Ck(Calvin Klein) Collab with our mingyu due to some of a peoples sexualizing mingyu in socmeds which some of the carats like you and me didn't like it.

I eventually getting mad at some of peoples that are stanning seventeen but only know mingyu and wonwoo because of their visual and body...

Mingyu has a talent too and same as wonwoo.

So just a reminder of some new carats who basically know some of the members in SEVENTEEN

Please don't sexualize or make fun of them like

For an example EXAMPLE ONLY DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!

"Seungkwan look like thomas!"no!,seungkwan is not thomas and only joshua can call him that.

"Wonwoo can't see because he is blind."thats practically an insult.

"I love mingyu"because of his body.

"Jun is a PëdO!"thats an insult too

"S.coups is probably lying about his injuries so he can be exempted at his military" or "s.coups is the weakest leader in kpop history" you don't know his sacrifice for his members

"Jeonghan is a cheater i hate him!"he only cheats in game,and its not cheating its called 'Play Smarter not harder'

"Joshua is gay"what an homophobic,plus joshua is not gay you probably just jealous about his bueaty.

"The8 is a cold guy he probably don't want to be with his members."he isn't a cold guy he is a softhearted guy who dont know how to show his feeling and emotions.

"DINO is the visual hole in the group! Like it or not!?."he isn't the visual hole he is the future of kpop.

"Vernon is ugly"you are more uglier

"DK is not the sunshine he is a shit"fuck you...he is a smiley person i nthe world which make him so adorble

"Woozi is just like suga of bts cold and a Idgaf vibe but he probably dont care about his members"woozi is another smiley person.and a softhearted guy

"Jeonghan is only charming because of his looks"jealous?

So yeah end of example but PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR OF BOYCORTING MINGYU AND CK COLLAB DONT SUPPORT THEIR COLLAB.

-Leona ♡'s you