A stream of success

Static covers the screen for a few seconds until Y/N is seen adjusting the camera. After fidgeting the camera the static calms down showing Y/N's room. The camera was placed next to a monitor with a mic close to Y/N's face. Y/N was sitting on a red and black gaming chair and had a bottle of brandy next to him.

Y/N: Urgh.....come on....is this thing working? Are we live?

Y/N checks the monitor showing that the stream was live.

Y/N: Oh shit we are. No one's watching right now so let me just tweet about it online. Being a streamer shouldn't be too hard. All I gotta do is be entertaining, own everyone in the game and not pull a PewDiePie and say the N word on stream! Plus the money that's gets donated can be used to help fund the hotel!

Y/N shares a tweet about the stream which immediately goes viral after velvette shares it on her social media. The streams views go from 0 to a million in a matter of minutes.

King crimson: That was quick.

Y/N: Alright we are live baby! What is up my brother's and sisters in hell!? It's ya boy the man the myth the angel killer himself coming at you live from the hazbin hotel! We're kicking off the first stream with a bang cause we got a helluva line-up for you today. We'll start off by playing some Lethal company and then dabble in some multiplayer games I'm sure I won't loose my shit. After that we'll play some horror games and then play some smash or pass. Make sure to send the trend #GetfuckedVox all across Veebook. Anyway motherfuckas let's get down to business.

Y/N booted up lethal company and the streams gets underway followed by the donations.

In the lobby angel was on her phone watching random videos online when she got the notification of Y/N and his stream. She immediately taps the notification and joins the stream right as Y/N was dealing with a jester.

Y/N: Oh jack can keep his fat ass in the box hell nah!

Angel dust: Oh I've gotta show this to everyone. Guys you gonna wanna see this!

Angel calls everyone over by the lounge and turns on the T.V and plays the stream.

Vaggie: What is it angel?

Husk: I swear to god if your about to show us one of your pornos I'll-

Husk: Calm your man tits husk it's not that.....for once.

Vaggie: What is it then?

Doppio: Wait....is that bro on the T.V?!

Charlie: What's he done now?

Husk: Which overlord did he fuck up?

Angel dust: This ain't a broadcast ya idiots it's a stream! Handsome is in his room right now streaming some games and making some serious moola. I mean look at the views.

Cherri: (Off-screen) WHAT!?

Cherri jumps on the counter knocking doppio off.

Cherri: Move bitch I wanna see his handsome face.

Alastra: Finally! A program worth watching!

Niffty: Can we watch him? Please please please!?

Niffty bounces up and down infront of Charlie.

Charlie: Okay okay we'll watch him calm down.

Niffty: Yay! I get to watch my favourite bad boy.

Husk: I'll grab the snacks.

Vaggie: How funny would it be if Y/N screamed?

Charlie: (Giggles) Very funny.

The gang sat down and watched what shenanigans Y/N would find himself in and right now he was busy with a hoarder bug.