49. False Gravity

I've fallen in deep conversations with you like I could finally touch the sky , but I learned sacrifices were useless anytime I try and give. What were the possibilities this time when you left with the state of being unknown, not entered , understood and touched?
Did I startle you and broke your rules and dreams that linger in lost direction, you thought you were losing it.
You never forget bad memories , bad strangers without a face to see, without a personality to touch, but only to keep closer temporary and push back after time.

But when I'm gone and safe in my own passion for loneliness , my thought of your own presence was just a fake gravity- learning how to fly was just an illusion knowing you would crush the stone in me.
Between you and clouds there was only a mug with mysteries, questions that can keep chase me whatever I do.
Whatever I carry on my shoulder, I know I won't be remembered as a good luck.

My mind went through your fake world of possibilities, through your space and time but what's so special about being yourself without hurting? It is, but you cannot wash your hands enough. What's the point in it, mud is stuck on your face and soul.

That is why I choose to fly where no one leaves even if it's assumed as a false gravity.