Deal ~ Ch5

"Shit. Yn! Shit, shit, shit, dammit, shit shit."

Yn hear Shoko cursing like a sailor but she didn't understand why. Yn feel shoko hands meet her shoulders. "Yn, wake the hell up!"

Yn open her eyes and shoko's sitting up on the bed running one hand throw her hair. She looks pissed.

Yn Sit up on the bed and rub the sleep out of her eyes.
The sleep.
They fell asleep?

She looks over at her alarm clock and it read 8:15, Yn reach over and pick it up to bring closer to her face. That can't be right.
But it is. It's 8:15.

"Shit," Yn say.

"We missed the morning extra classes," shoko says.

"I know."

"We slipped for extra two hours."

"Yeah. I know"

"And you fucking forgot to tell your maids to wake us up early today, Yn."
She looks genuinely distraught. Cute, but distraught. "I'm sorry."

Soko shoots her a look of confusion, "What, no don't say that it's not your fault."

"I only slept three hours last night," Yn says to her. "I've been really tired all day."

"Yeah," shoko says frustrated sigh. "I don't sleep much last night, either." She pushes herself off the bed. "What time our last extra class will be end?".

"Nine - fourty five."

"Like as in one hours from now?"

Yn nod.

Shoko groans and rubs her hand down his face. "Shit," she says again. "We need to leave for school." Her hands drop to her hips and she looks down at the floor "We can't miss regular classes anyways."

Yn don't want to leave but she has no choices also. She pushed herself off the bed too.

Years have passed, and Yn is no longer the nerdy, timid girl she once was. She's transformed into a woman who commands attention, the kind people desire but can't easily have. Just two months ago, she celebrated her 23rd birthday surrounded by her closest friends, including her crush, Nanami.

Yes, Yn harbored a massive crush on Nanami, a fact well-known throughout the university, including to Nanami himself. Over the past several months, Yn's taste in boys had shifted. She now preferred calm men- Man who don't shout or break things when they're mad. Man who tell you exactly what they feel , Man who communicate, Man who talks to you in gentle low voice telling you what made them mad or what you did wrong but never blame you and make you feel bad about it.

Nanami embodied everything she sought in a partner. While Nanami reciprocated Yn's feelings, he was hesitant to enter into a relationship, believing that romantic attraction was merely a game of hormones. He prioritised his career, and Yn respected his decision, accepting him as he was.

Yn's closest friends consisted of just four people: Gojō Satoru, Suguru Geto, Shoko Ieiri, and Utahime Iori. Their bond was unbreakable, their friendship the envy of the entire university. Known as the coolest group on campus, they were awe by juniors and memorable kids for their seniors. As Yn entered her second-to-last year as a university student, she realized she had just one more year until she would graduate and become a fully-fledged woman.

Yn embraced a new beginning, shedding her glasses that once masked her dark circles. Her transformation was striking, marked by impeccably groomed long hair and an undeniable aura of confidence. She had blossomed into one of the most sought-after girls in her university, a position that left others longing to walk in her shoes.