Fear ~ Ch2

"Oh hello~ You are early today!" Mahito welcomed Sukuna when the latter entered the class.

"Why? Can't I come early?" Sukuna spat, sending the other a death glare.

Mahito just shrugged, "Well, I meant, earlier than Yn." And the others looked at Sukuna settling at the seat beside the window.

This got Sukuna's attention. He took out his phone, opening Yn's contact.

March 15, 2024

Little Brat
Sakuna please return the diary please.

Please I would never do anything that makes you angry.

I'm really Sorry.

March 16, 2024

Little Brat
Sukuna please.

I beg you please return my diary.

Sukuna please from now I will do all your homework even your house chores but please return the diary.

Sukuna, are you listening? Please.

March 17, 2024

Little Brat
I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I wouldn't reply you back, I will only listen you from now on. You can do anything Sukuna but please return the diary.

Please return my personal diary. There is nothing enjoyable for you.

Sakuna are you there? Please.

I'm sorry.

Sukuna's chuckle carried a dark edge as he wondered what made the diary so special that it drove someone to beg so desperately. He hadn't even bothered to glance at its pages, yet the intensity of the plea intrigued him. Adding to his frustration was Yn's failure to return his bag, leaving him puzzled and annoyed. With no clue about her house, he decided to head straight to school maybe he will catch her here, but he discover her absence once again. This absence served as fuel to the fire of his anger.

Today

Ryomen Sukuna
Bitch, where are you?
Where's My school bag?

Answer my question, Brat.
Why the hell are you not here?

It's been two minutes, and there's still no response from Yn. "Fucking bitch!". Sukuna cursed getting up and gaining everyone's attention.

He glared at his screen before leaving his classroom. Sukuna clicked the button, waiting for the other person to pick up, but she didn't. Now he was sure that once he caught Yn, he would break her hands for sure. After all, what's the use of such ugly hands if you can't even pick up Ryomen Sukuna's call?

Ryomen Sukuna
The Fuck?
Want to die? Brat.
Fucking Thief Yn.
BAIL ON ME BITCH!!

Once he stepped outside the school, the principal walked in, causing a brief pause by the school gate.

"The lectures hadn't even started yet; Where do you think you're going?" the principal stated, earning an eye roll from Sukuna. "Mind your own business, hag," Sukuna retorted before leaving the school.