𝐂𝐡.𝟓 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

He kept on staring at me. I couldn't understand why, even after I'd asked him but he refused. Then he finally asked a question.

"Do you like sharing food?" He licked his lips. Not thinking much I said,

"Honestly speaking I don't like sharing food. I anyways am a picky eater and then also if you want a bite of something I'm eating with love. That's hard for me"

"What if someone asked for a bite and you give it to them?" He raised his eyebrows.

"That means I actually like and care about them or if they forced me to"

"Okay so what should I think about you offering me your waffles?" I couldn't think of an answer, I was numb and dumb. Even I don't know why I said that.

"I'll take it as you care and like me more than others as you are the one offering me while I didn't force you either."

He bit his lower lip then smirked while I kept staring at him because I was too lost I'm him. Suddenly I remembered I'm not supposed to be like this, it's not good for me. It shouldn't be.

"I guess I'm not the only one with staring habit" he says looking at me and my cheecks turn crimson. Out of blue he did something that startled me.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

She looked at me while eating and offered me as well. Thought, I wanted to take it as she said it soo adorably, holding that big spoon with her smOl hands. GOD MY SANITY. When I refused she gladly ate the bite as if relieved that I didn't take it. And I after asking he if she likes sharing food to which she refused and explained. I said,

"I'll take it as you care and like me more than the others as you the the one offering me while I didn't force you either"

She didn't reply when I stated that bit kept staring, "I guess I'm not the only one with staring habit"

Her bubbly, cream white cheeks appeared reddish. ADORABLE. She didn't say anything but rather cut another piece of waffle and proceeds to eat it but I said,

"You are adorable", she again paused and I took the opportunity and ate the waffle.

Just as I took the bite her eyes widened, "why would you do that, I wasn't offering you now" she pouted and her eyes turned glossy.

Okay now I feel terrible, I shouldn't have done that. "Hey, I'm sorry for doing that. I can buy you another one" I say.

She blinked her eyes and soon regained her composure, "No, it's fine. I still have some left and also that i should start dieting" she stated smiling half heartedly.

"You don't need to diet, why do you feel the need to? You are perfect, trust me" I was getting angry now, how could she say that about herself.

"I mean look at my cheeks, they're soo chubby. No one likes chubby faces, everyone wants a perfectly sculpted face" saying that she pulled her cheeks.

"Hey, don't do that. And for your kind information I like your chubby, bubbly, cute cheeks so no need to change them. Got it"

She nodded and continued eating her waffles while I stared at her lovingly. After some time others also joined us and we played some games and soon it was time for departure.

Everyone was coming out of the Cafe going to their respective vehicles whereas I saw Syera talking to Ahil. I went towards them, feeling protective over Syera.

"What happened, everything's fine?" I asked to which Ahil replied ,"Bhai everything is fine, I was going to drop Syera home"

"But Ahil didn't you come with Adhrit and I think he had some work to do, so you will have to leave. But don't worry I'll drop her home if she doesn't have any problem "

I looked at her hoping she'd agree but she said, "I-- you don't have to bother, I live nearby only, I'll walk"

"I won't be bothered, I can drop you but it's okay if you are uncomfortable." Please come with me please please please.

"N--no no I'm not uncomfortable" she stammered. "So we should leave now right?" I asked, tilting my head a little to match her height.

Please so vote and comment your thoughts.