𝐂𝐡.𝟑 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

Adhrit called Ahil over, he turned to look and then turned back to say something to her. Soon they started coming towards us, I hands began to sweat. She and Ahil stood infront of us,

"What happened bhai, why did you call?" Ahil asked, confused.

"Nothing happend but can't I call my brother to talk to him?" Adhrit raised his brows.

"It's not that, okay leave it. Meet Syera, Syera Bakshi my classmate and almost a friend" Ahil introduced her while giving his bight smile. So bright that it almost blinded me. Oh God.

Syera nervously gave us a gentle smile, damnn cute. If the last thing I see is her face then even God can't help but send me to heaven. Her adorable cheeks when she smiles, ufffff I just wanna eat those dumpling cheecks ahhahhhhhh. Damn that was cringe so so cringe.

I was busy staring at her when suddenly someone nudged me, who the fuc- "introduce yourself man" Ishay whispered. That's when I realized others had introduced themselves and now it was my turn, so not to embarrass myself more than I already have, I quickly said.

"I'm Asher Arya, you can call me Ash"

"Or love if you want" Ishay joked, she gave an awkard smile. Well someone else also just earned a chappal in the face just now.

"Don't listen to him, he just doesn't know when to say what" Adhrit said, thankfully.

"And you don't have to feel awkard at all, we may be your seniors but consider us your friends as well" Ekansh said to make her comfortable.

"Thank you and no I won't feel awkward anymore" she finally gave a genuine smile that reached her eyes. Now we were having lunch together and even Avni Ekansh's sister and her friend Meher Gill joined, they're in the last year of university. Every once it a while I see Syera smiling which is a treat to my eyes.

I also wanted to talk to her but just as I was about to say something the bell rang. Bitch. We all got up, I saw that she was collecting the wrappers of the food. I got the golden opportunity so I took it, I went to help her.

"You should've asked for help hm" I gentely said, she raised he gaze to meet mine and said "you all were leaving so I just thought of not stopping you and doing it myself"

"Even though you should've, after all it's not only yours, right?" She nodded like a child getting scolded, cute.

"So from next time if you ever want help from anything, you can come to me okay?" She again nodded.
"Words"

"I'll come to you I need help with something"

We were done collecting the trash and threw them in the dustbin. "You must go now, your class would've started" I said.

"Hmm okay byee now" she said, "see you later" I replied.

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

I and Ahil were taking when a guy called him, he turned to look then again faced me and said "come I'll introduce you to the stars of our university"

We stood infront of them, while Ahil was talking to the guy who called him I was gazing at the guys around him who seemed to be his friends. And as if my eyes had a will of their own, they got stuck on a man who was handsome to say the least. Not wanting to creep him out I moved my gaze.

They got aware of my presence as well and told me their names, Adhrit- Ahil's brother, Ekansh, Ishay and I was waiting for the guy with brown eyes to say his name but he seems lost but sometime later he finally said his name.

"I'm Asher Arya, you can call me Ash"

His friend, Ishay the jokingly said "or love if you want" to which I didn't know how to react so I just gave an awkard smile. Then they tried made me comfortable which I felt great about and asked us to join then for lunch. Soon, Avni and Meher joined us too they were our seniors. Seems like I and Ahil are the baby ones her now.

While talking I felt a stare on me and knew it was Asher as his brown eyes aren't unnoticeable. They ask, no not ask, demand for attention and god knows for what I just wanna stare at them the whole day.
When the bell rang I was picking up the thrash so that it won't be dirty here. Other had started leaving so I decided I'll do it on my own, but as I was doing so Asher came and helped me.

He told that I should've called for help and that if I need help for anything, he'll be here. I felt happy that on my first day only I got many friends, nice ones. First day of university- success. Surprisingly.

The classes came to an end and we all got out of the class. I and Ahil were talking about how nice our Physics teacher was and how strict the maths teacher was. As we passed the main gate he said

"Do you wanna hang out?"

"Now?"

"No, not now in the evening?"

"Okay, I don't have any issue but where?"

"There a new Cafe at ### street we can meet there"

" okay I'll be there"

"Also my brother and his friends will also be there, you fine with that?"

"I'm fine with it, okay then let's meet later"

I waved at him and got in the car. Samir uncle, my driver asked me how my day was and I told him everything. He always listens to it as if it's the most interesting thing in the whole wide world. Atleast he listens. Unlike them.

I got home, freshened up and did all my work that includes assignments and my daily therapy which is reading books. Fictional books.

And a secret of mine that is the reason behind my only source of living----