Chapter 16: Pam & Babs Are Troublemakers

Beginne am Anfang

Finally (Y/N) just jump up and roundhouse kick the security in the face so hard and break his tooth out of his mouth.

The security was knocked down on the ground and make him was still breathing and alive and then the three of them were going out by themselves and then they both just heading out to somewhere else and then they start to doing their own dirty work ...

The security was knocked down on the ground and make him was still breathing and alive and then the three of them were going out by themselves and then they both just heading out to somewhere else and then they start to doing their own dirty work at this place. When they both are busying to do trouble maker at the Wayne Tech company and until the alarm sound coming right up and make the three of them seen this.

(Y/N): "Um...we leave right now?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and they start to leave right now and when they were walk out of the office from Bruce Wayne but before they reach to the elevator. The elevator was opened out and revealed Commissioner Gordo and he aim his gun at the three of them and he said.

Gordon: "Freeze! Don't Move!" He said to the three of them.

Babs: "DAD?!?" She said in surprise and make Gordon was surprise and he recognize her as his daughter.

Gordon: "Babs?!? What are you doing here?!? Why are you dressing up like this?!?" He asked his daughter.

(Y/N): "That's your dad?" He asked her.

Babs: "Yeah, he's my dad...and he is Commissioner of GPCD." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head.

Gordon: "Who are these two with you? Your friends?" He asked her and make her nod her head...and so...the three of them got handcuffed up and they were taken to the police's car and Gordon drive his car like he is going to take them to the Police Station. But fat chance is...the commissioner Gordon release (Y/N) to go...because he was force into doing this...and then the two of them are in trouble.

Gordon: "Now you are free to go...you come near to my daughter again and I'll hang you." He said.

(Y/N): "I understand, sir." He said to him and make him was begin to walking away from here and he just heading back to his apartment right away.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

(Y/N): "Huh...that was unexpected." He said to himself and make him heard the phone was ringing out and make him answer at the phone of someone just called him and that is...Cass.

(Y/N): "Hey, Cass? What's up?" He asked her.

(Y/N): "Well, I'm in my home now? Why?" He asked her.

(Y/N): "I see...you're not going home right now? Cause you are in your dancing lesson?" He asked her and she said 'yes'

(Y/N): "I see...so what time for you coming home?" He asked her.

(Y/N): "7:00 PM? Alright...I'm just going to make the foods for you and Selina. Alright? Sounds good?" He asked her and she said yes again and he turn off the phone and make him was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) was sense something in his head.