Chapter 16: Pam & Babs Are Troublemakers

Start from the beginning

The Original Wayne Enterprises Building is the original headquarters for Wayne Enterprises, located in Gotham City's East End district, the building was eventually replaced as headquarters of Wayne Enterprises by a newer complex in the Diamond District.

Wayne Enterprises (formerly WayneCorp) is a company in the DC Universe. Wayne Enterprises is owned by billionaire Bruce Wayne and run by his business manager Lucius Fox. It was founded by merchant ancestors of the Wayne family in the 17th century as a merchant house. It changed and gradually grew when it was officially erected in the 19th century when Alan Wayne, heir to Solomon Wayne, founded Wayne Shipping and Wayne Chemical. Along with Wayne Manufacturing, which came later, the Industrial Revolution fueled Wayne Enterprises into becoming a major powerhouse. In addition to providing an income for Bruce Wayne, the various activities of the organization help facilitate his Batman activities in Gotham City.

(Y/N): "Well, Bruce Wayne is going to be pisses of about this shit." He said to himself and make him was walking along with the two of them and they went in there and prepare for something worst happened. Then the three of them are inside there and they got something that they need to do...but there was two securities are here and they both saw (Y/N), Babs, and Pam.

Security 1: "Hey! You aren't supposed to be here!" He said to them.

Security 2: "What are you kids doing here?!?" He said to them.

Pam: "Shit, okay time for-" She tries to said and then (Y/N) was run toward to the two securities and then he was dropkick hit the security in the chest and send him to the ground and the other security saw this and make him tries to attack at (Y/N). When he was notice this and he just duck his head down from the attack of this security and (Y/N) just spin back roundhouse kick the security in the back behind.

 When he was notice this and he just duck his head down from the attack of this security and (Y/N) just spin back roundhouse kick the security in the back behind

Send the security out of the window from the other room and make him was fall down on the ground.

Pam: "Holy shit!!!!" She said in surprise.

Babs: "(Y/N)! WATCH OUT!" She said to (Y/N) and make him notice behind and he duck his head down and kick the first security in the stomach and make him was back away from him and then (Y/N) use his martial art fight punching at the security in the chest and face too.