Date

Excuse any mistakes❤️

~ ONIKA MARAJ ~
December 6

I woke up early today for some reason. I wasn't upset about it, a little at peace to be honest. My baby was back where she belonged, Beyoncé was getting back to her normal self, so every thing was great.

I went to check on my 10 month old and she was standing up shakily in her crib.

"Hi, my baby." I said quietly, picking her up. She giggled and placed her little hands on my cheeks. I kissed her head and rocked from side to side with her in my arms. "You looking like ya mommy boogey" I cooed softly and she only giggled and tried to repeat what I said. They do say you start to look at the person who's been feeding you. Or something like that.

"Ma-ma" She gurgled out triumphantly and I smiled at how smart she is.

"Good job Boog. Now we gotta get you saying mommy before you get angry when the wrong person comes" I chuckled out as I pinched her cheeks and wiggled her little hands.

A little under a week ago she started calling me mama. Did I have an issue with that? Hell no. I was actually really excited to know she sees me that way.

"Say ma-me" I broke down quietly and Lani still said mama in return.

"No, ma-me. Not mama, ma-me" I tried again and she started computing that into her brain while she babbled lowly in the process.

"Maaa... ma...ma-me" she repeated and my eyes lit up while I halted my swaying.

"Say it again Noseybug. Say ma-me, you got it" I cooed and she began processing again in that tiny brain of hers before the babbles turned into something.

"Mama... ma-ma-me" she replied and I laughed at her putting the two together.

"That's good for now Noseybug. How about we go wake up mommy, hm?"

"Mama-me?" she repeated and I couldn't help but to find amusement in her saying it that way.

"I- yes your mama-me" I cooed while I let her hold my finger while I changed her diaper and put her in just a plain white onesie for now.

We went back to Bey and I's room where she was knocked out, nearly falling over the bed.

It was 9 a.m. which is early for us on a day off. Especially Lani. She usually slept until 11 sometimes.

I rolled Bey onto her back so she laid in the middle of the bed. I put our baby on her chest and she immediately wrapped her arm around her loosely. I awed and snapped a quick picture.

"Wake mommy up" I whispered, hoping and praying she understood.

And she understood well. She lifted her casted arm and dropped it on Beyoncé's face.

Bey jumped, opening her eyes confusedly while I laughed.

"Good morning baby" I sung as I giggled at her confusion. Her waving me off only made me laugh harder as I crawled into bed with them.

"You make my ass itch." She pecked my lips and chuckled sleepily. "You already bothering mommy huh?" She asked Lani who giggled. "I know you are." She held our baby in the air and brought her down for some kisses.

"I didn't realize how hard that cast was"

"Good morning, my love." I whispered, pressing a kiss to her lips. She smiled and kissed me back. "Ew morning breath."

"Hush. You can deal with it." She rolled her eyes playfully and sat up, getting out of bed.

And just like that, we started our day.