chapter -6

A minutes after she reach her university where her husband mercilessly beating those boys who insulted her a days ago

A minutes after she reach her university where her husband mercilessly beating those boys who insulted her a days ago .

She hurriedly running towards the university's entrance and go to the direction where her professor tell to come and speed of light she reach there and stop her legs when she show hwe husband continuesly beat those boys her eyes widen when she saw some of them bleeding.

Y/ n : jungkook...jungkook ...stop * he didn't looked back and concentrate his work *
Jungkook i said stop.. * she shout loudly and he look back her *

Jungkook : wifey you just shout at me for this boys * he pointed those boys figures which is still laying on the floor
Don't stop me y/n i want to beat them their shit out how dare they insulted my wife .

Y/n : jungkook.. stop for god sake .

Jungkook : i don't believe in god * he kicked the boys *

Y/n : do you believe me right ?
leave them for me . * she said placing her hand on his shoulder and he looked her from his shoulder and turn back to her , when she saw him she understand he is not in his right mind the toxic smells she can feel when he breath in and out infront of her face she quickly hug him tightly because this is only way to stop him and she whispered on his ear *
I know how much you care for me jungkook but this is not the way beating and punching people is not a solution please understand .* he feels her lips near his earlobe when she continuesly whispered to his ear *

Jungkook : command accepted wifey , as you say but i have a one condition * he said breaking the hug *

Y/n : what condition.?

Jungkook : i want to hear sorry from there
Mouth.

Y / n : ok .... jack , john , all of you say sorry and spare you life from him .

* all they started to apologise one by one but jungkook interrupted beetwen their apologies *

Jungkook : Aaa .. not like this , on your knees and don't forget to join yours hand and say sorry loudly..everyone hear me .
* he said loudly to make sure everyone hear him *

Jack : sorry y/n please accept our apologies, we don't know that time that you are world's multi billionaire jungkook's wife, we are so sorry and we don't repeat the same mistake .

John : iam so sorry y/n ..we don't do anything from today please say your husband to spare us .

They all start to pleading one by one and jungkook is enjoying there's pleading sound like someone singing in his ear . He want to kill them one by one but for his wife he let go of them and the other hand they all are teenage *

Jungkook : make sure ya'll don't do this mistake again and if someone dare then i make sure chopped their head into pieces . * he said loudly make sure to everyone hear him and there she is just confused what to do *