"Sorry brother but this is the thing we cannot disclose so early.. you will get to know when we will get the news that Father Wangji and Mother Wuxian are getting married. Hm.. also when we will complete our second time graduation from Cloud Recesses.. lol." Said Rulan and Jingyi.

"Well then we need to wait for one year or till we get any news.. right now you all go to your rooms and sleep." Said WuJi.

All of them left from there including WuJi and went towards their alloted rooms.
Like this few days passed and now it's just 2 days left for Wangji's birthday. Qingheng-Jun already told to the workers that it should be a very great and grand arrangements for Wangji's birthday. Currently workers are busy with that only, some are decorating whole cloud recesses, some are busy making Wangji's clothes for birthday, and last but not the least every sect leaders has arrived so some were trying to make their stay comfortable. No doubt that the security has been increased because during these kinds of functions only the enemies find their way to attack. (It's night time now)

"Wow.. the arrangements are going on like everyone is busy and security is so tight. No one will dare to harm anyone in Cloud Recesses." Said Sizhui in awe.

"Mn.. We will have to see whose birthday it is.. it's the greatest and most handsome cultivator Lan Wangji's birthday.. things have to be this great and grand." Said MinJi praising her father.

"If you guys are done praising me then we can have some quality time with our little family." Said Wangji coming from behind.. obviously Wuxian was accompanying him.

"Oh papa.. aish.. Lan Wangji.. hello and yes let's go to Jingshi because outside Jingshi having quality time is like impossible." Said MinJi laughing nervously.

"That's true.. always someone or the other interrupts our sweet moments. Be it Jiang Cheng or be it Uncle Lan Qiren." Said Wuxian with a pout.

"Wei Ying.. *Wangji gave a so done with you expression to Wuxian but his expression again changed to lovely when Wuxian leaned on his hand* fine.. let's go to Jingshi." Said Wangji sighing out.

•In Jingshi•

"So Yuan.. tell us what are your favourites and also tell me that.. uh.. what happened after the nevernight war.?" Asked Wuxian.

"Well about the nevernight war.. I don't know much like I was very little that time and uncle I mean Father Xichen never told me much.. but about my favourites.. hmph.. keep asking one by one I will answer." Said Sizhui.

"Oh.. okay so first.. I am starting. And you both answer together okay.. Mmm.. favourite colour ?" Asked Wuxian.

"Blue"/"Black" said MinJi and Sizhui respectively.

Both looked at each other for a while then shifted their eyes to the table. Wangji and Wuxian saw this but decided to ask about it later.

Wangji - Ok.. favourite song..

Sizhui&MinJi - WangXian.. (both again looked at each other then at their parents..)

Wangji - WangXian..?

Sizhui - Yes baba.. it's written and composed by you and completed by mumma. The name of the song is on both of you.. you can guess about the format only.

Wuxian - Oh.. t-that is.. nice. Moving on. (Wuxian was flustered because of this)

Wuxian - Favourite place.

Sizhui/Minji - Burial mounds/Gusu.

MinJi looked at Sizhui like 'Wtf.. brother you have to say it here infront of parents..' other side Wangji and Wuxian were shocked to hear that from Sizhui. Because in these years.. burial mounds is not a place which can be anyone's favourite, it's full of resentment energy which currently is considered to be evil but it's actually not.