13°𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐤

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47

𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐤
/ˈspɪɫd , ɪŋk/
Idiomatic
1.
Something written, especially poetry.

    .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜⋅・。. ✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Enjoy" you said to the customer before they went to take a seat.

"Have you asked her about it yet" you hear Mia ask from behind you.

Mia was the first person you called after seeing the message from Vi, it's been over a week and Vi hasn't reached out again and she never picks up your calls.

"No, i'm terrified of what she's going to say" you sigh before going to stand next to Mia "She hasn't said anything either"

Mia turns to face you "I wish I could tell you that it's nothing but i'm not sure I can this time" she gave you a sad smile.

"It doesn't make any sense to me, we've known each other an entire year and I thought our feelings were mutual"

"I know, it seemed that way to me aswell" she shifted her weight and crossed her one leg over the other while leaning on the counter.

"Have you figured out who the girl is?" She asks curiously.

"Not yet, I try being in bed by the time it's dark outside" you sigh "Every time I close my eyes I see them but then I see us as-well" you said with a sigh.

"You can't go on like this y/n, it looks like you haven't slept in weeks, no fuck that, months" she said worriedly

Before you could answer her you heard the bell on top of the door ring, you gently pushed Mia out of the way to greet your customer.
It was a girl, she had beautiful long black hair and she was wearing a pink summer dress.

"Hello, how can I help you" you smiled at the girl.

She gave you a half smile "Can I please get a regular coffee, a espresso and two of your violet strawberry cupcakes to go please"

Violet "Of course, is that all?" You asked while typing the order into the computer.

"Oh and extra sugar and cream with the espresso" she quickly said while getting her wallet out of her purse.

You told her the total and started getting everything ready, you couldn't help but notice that her order sounded a lot like the order Vi always got. Even the violet cupcakes threw you off.

You shrugged your thoughts off and once you were finished handed her the order.

"Thanks" she said with that half smile again, she turned around and started walking to the door.
Out of pure curiosity you kept an eye on her to see which way she goes