(Same as last time, until we get the Cryo Gnosis just use imagination) 

Noct: The gnoses ... the one's your servants took.... 

She smiles under her helmet.

Tsaritsa: Yes, do you really think I'd just give these to you. After you attempted to kill one of my Harbingers? 

Noct: Was it the Dottore? 

She nods.

Noct: HOW MANY LIVES DOES HE POSSESS?! 

She puts the Gnoses away and held her hand out for a weapon to appear made out of ice, it then took the shape of a Two handed Axe.

Tsaritsa: Time for the eighths line to end...

She walked towards him, dragging the axe on the ground. Noct aimed his crossbow at her and fired several shots at her. The Shots were making Contact, but she wasn't budging. She begins to charge at him, dragging the Axe across the ground. 

Tsaritsa: Submit! 

She swings the axe, he holds his sword up blocking the attack. The impact was powerful enough to send him sliding back going up against the wall. She waved her hand as a rifle formed in her hand, she took aim. 

Noct: Okay

Noct: Okay... that one OH SHIT! 

She pulled the trigger as several shots of Ice made contact. One of them piercing his shoulder, his arm going limp . He held his arm , the remaining shots the wall behind him cracked. She chuckled 

Tsaritsa: Time to end this.... 

He leans against the wall, she pulled the Lever on her driver and then pulled again. 

< Icy Dystopia> 

Her foot begun to have strong icy winds circle around it, she jumped in the air and extended her right leg. She charges towards him, he tries to lift his sword but the damage he sustained was too great. 

< ICY DYSTOPIA>

She made contact and the wall behind him, shattered sending him down into the chasm below her citadel. 

Tsaritsa: ....

She looked down at the Chasm below. Her Harbingers returned. She removed the small object from her driver. Sandrone approached her as she was handed the driver and <Icy Winds>. 

Sandrone: How do you feel? Any Pain? 

Tsaritsa: No... you should know.... 

She held her hand over her chest. 

Tsaritsa: This body is simply a puppet.... I don't feel the pain...

She walked past her Harbingers. Down in the Chasm, Noct laid in the snow unconscious body beaten and bloodied.