King's Secret

Furina arrived In Chenyu vale with an Escort. She looked over to find Keqing looking at a map. 

Keqing: What? 

Furina: Honestly, I'm surprised your willing to come with me. 

She put the map away and looked at her.

Keqing: Well, I heard you mentioned a Library that belonged to Chronus. I was interested, I mean... what knowledge can be found there? 

She glared at her. 

Furina: Keep in mind, were looking into something for Noct. Not for Liyue's personal gain. 

Keqing: I know... sorry if I sounded that way. But this doesn't make sense on the map.

She approached her. 

Furina: What is it? 

Keqing: Well ...

She showed her the map ands points to the area there in. 

Keqing: It says it's here, but...

They look around to find nothing. 

Furina: Maybe the map is wrong... where did you say you got it? 

Keqing: Lady Ninnguang gave it to me , she said it should guide us to the Library but.... 

Furina: How long has she had that Map in her possession? Cause if it was less that 400 years ago, then we might as well toss it. Chronus was alive 500 years ago , before he passed. But I never heard of anything about him having a Library. He never mentioned it to me..

As they walked around, Furina took a step as her footing shattered as she fell . Keqing managed to move quick enough to grab her, she stabbed her sword in the ground for support. Furina was dangling, when she looked around and found statues all lined up. 

Keqing: Whoa

Keqing: Whoa... did we find it? The Library? 

Furina was looking at how they were lined up. 

Furina: is it me, or are they protecting something? Look how their lined up. 

She points at the statues, Keqing looked and noticed as well. 

Keqing: Yeah.. are they protecting something? But isn't this a library? Why would they protect books?

Furina swung and lands near a scaffolding, Keqing made her way over joining her. 

Furina: Back then, Knowledge was important in war. Knowing enemy movement, knowing the enemies forces. Chronus must have it all written there. These must have been his first line of defense? 

Keqing gently tapped one of the statues as it turned to dust. 

Keqing: Well they aren't protecting much right now... wait.

Furina looked over at her. 

Furina: What? 

Keqing: If these statues turned to dust from just a tap...