My Will

Noct and Neuvillete came face-to-face with the Hydro archon herself: Focalors. She was explaining that she planned on deceiving the Heavenly Principles.

Focalors: It's all because of that pernicious prophecy. Dreadful, wasn't it? Everyone doomed to dissolve, Fontaine condemned to be flooded. One was not amused, in fact, one was bemused, when that problem was thrust upon me by my dearest predecessor- that's the former Hydro Archon, Egeria, for the uninitiated. It hardly gets more disastrous than a preordained national catastrophe, now does it.

She looked up at the sword.

Focalors: She knew full well that the prophecy would surely come to pass. And as one of the Seven, she also knew full well that... one defies the heavenly principles at one's peril. 

She approached the two and looked at Noct. 

Focalors: You look just like him... 

He remained silent as she spoke. 

As she spoke, Noct felt something inside of him reacted.

Noct: The gnosis...it's.

As she talked on about her genius and how Furina would have to take the role as the Hydro archon and not tell anyone. 

Noct: You made her suffer... 

She looked at him.

Focalors: It had to be done, your highness.

She stepped away from them and looked at the sword.

Focalors: For the sinner, the curtain call has come.

As she spoke, Noct's eyes widened remembering his nightmare.

Focalors: I know I may not sound it but faced with death. I find myself a little afraid, perhaps this is one thing both gods and humans have in common.

 I find myself a little afraid, perhaps this is one thing both gods and humans have in common

She then looked at Neuvillete.

Neuvillete: Farewell Neuvillete. I hoped you've enjoyed the part you played these five hundred years.

She then turned to Noct.

Focalors: May you one day rule, Teyvat as both its god and King. 

She does a small curtsy to him and then begins to dance. Inside Noct's the feeling is getting stronger and stronger.