Award Ceremony

It was the day of the Festival where a winner is decided. The top 2 so far is Furina's "The Two Musketeers" and Focalors "Zi-O". As the two groups stood apart from one another, Furina was looking at the big rolled up poster at the center stage.

Focalors: You ready? The results will be here any moment. 

Furina: I'm well aware of the, I'm also aware of the prize. 

As both of them stared each other down, Noct and Clorinde was standing off to the side as they watch the events unfold. 

Noct: Even here, I don't know why but they have some intense auras. 

She nods.

Clorinde: Theirs's a prize on the line. Whoever wins become you definite lover. Even then, I know you have feelings for Lady Furina. 

Noct: What gave it away? 

Clorinde: Both of you vanished last night, I assumed you returned to her home. 

He nods to her assumption.

Noct: Yeah, I figured I'd see her.  Are you upset? 

She shakes her head, Then puts her hand on her hip. 

Clorinde: Not at all. If anything, you given me some ideas.

He looked at her confused for a moment.

Clorinde: What? Surprised by what I said? 

He nods.

Noct: Yeah, in fact it makes it sound like-

Clorinde: Don't make assumptions, while I will admit. You do look handsome, but I don't wanna damage anything between you and Lady Furina. 

Noct: Thank you... I respect that. 

She nods. They both looked back at the festival as the announcer took to the stage. Everyone looked 

Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, it brings me great pleasure to announce this years Fontinalia Film Festivals winner! 

As everyone cheered, Furina and Focalors had a look of suspense. 

Announcer: This time , we had both our Goddess Focalors and Lady Furina participate in this year. Which we all knew, those two would be battling for number one. 

He raises his hand, in his hand was the winner.

Announcer: In my hand, is the winner of this years Festival. 

He begins to open it. 

Furina: Let it be me. Let it be me. Let it be me. Let it be me. 

Focalors: Let it be me. Let it be me. Let it be me. Let it be me.

He reads it. 

Announcer: The winner of this year's Fontinalia Festival is.... 

He holds his hand up and pulled the string to allow the rolled up poster to unroll. 

Announcer: "The Two Musketeers"!