Chapter 14: Moon Knight V.S Taskmaster

Start from the beginning

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Catwoman are in the rooftop and they both were running out to somewhere and not get caught by the police and Batman...the two of them are in different rooftop's building and make them were stood right there. When Catwoman was seen this and make her realize that the two of them were got away from the mansion of Carmine Falcone and that bastard was death.

Catwoman: "That was close." She said.

(Y/N): "Of course it is." He said to him.

Catwoman: "Alright....hmmm...so, any idea for what you and I going to do?" She asked (Y/N) and (Y/N) was shook his head and he said.

(Y/N): "I don't know...you tell me." He said to her and make her was giggle and she said.

Catwoman: "Alright, so...the mask...take it off." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Take it off and show my face...Negative." He said to her.

Catwoman: "Are you ugly?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nope, I'm adorable and hot...but I'm deadliest dangerous.~" He said to her and he was transform himself back to his own normal form and make her was surprise to seen (Y/N) with his human form and normal casual clothes on. When Catwoman was surprise to see this vigilante was change into a teenage boy with badass body and handsome as hell.

Catwoman: "Whoa...you can change back?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) Specter...and you know me as Moon Knight...and I already know you are Catwoman...Selina Kyle." He said to her and make her was ask (Y/N) about how did he know her name and he was explaining to her about his story and power. This make her surprise even more about it and she knew that she wasn't alone because she heard (Y/N) said there was an entity or god watching down at her doing.

Selina: "Fuck...I'm not alone like I can felt someone is watching me and you." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, that's what I am trying to say." He said to her and then she was giggle little bit and she is walk toward to him and she put her hand on his chest and she said.

Selina: "Heh...maybe you're not even bad than Batman. So, just only me and you are going out in this Gotham city?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was going to answer and he heard there was an alarm sense in his head. When he turn his head to look over there and he know Khonshu told (Y/N) there is a trouble coming right up there and make him is going out there...Batman is in trouble with Selina was ask him if something wrong.

But then (Y/N) transform back to his Moon Knight form right away and make Selina surprise about he just change back.

(Y/N): "Batman is in trouble." He said.

Selina: "How did you know he was in trouble-" She tries to said.