"Hey, you... aren't you from the basketball team?" The security guard asked me, lowering his voice.

"Yeah, I was just passing by and heard someone's voice so I came to see." I replied honestly.

"What were they doing?" The guard asked.

"Did they bully someone?" He added. I don't know exactly what was that that I saw so I told him everything. He just nodded.

I'm on my way to home now. There are many thoughts roaming around my head. Why was Sunghoon there with my classmates? And who was the boy that they bullied there? Can't believe someone like Sunghoon, the ice is a bully, and I thought Sunghoon is the perfect one to be bullied by me. Amazing.....how many secrets you have!!

Sunghoon and I don't go nor come back to home from school together. I told him myself not to. I don't really like someone besides me while walking like my guardian. And Sunghoon takes the advantage to roam with those punks. Now I get it why he never reaches home before me. I always wait in school for 20 minutes and let every student leave and then started to walk so that no can find out where I really live. But guess Sunghoon has various parties to attend everyday.

"I'm home" I said and gave a wide smile to grandma.

"Oh you're back, there is ramen in the middle bowl, fresh up and eat." She said and smiled at me.

"Thank you" I said and walked to my room. I took a quick bath and wore my blue coloured t shirt with shorts. I saw two bowl on the table. I smirked thinking about Sunghoon again. Then grab my bowl and eat the ramen. After I finished Sunghoon entered. In normal days I don't really look but today that incident gave me the urge to look at him.

"You're back" I said. Excited to see his reactions.

Sunghoon looked at me. A little shocked because he didn't notice me first.

"Yeah" he replied.

Author's pov

Heeseung was about to say something again but then Sunghoon asked his grandmother,

"Grandma, where is mom?"

"She is going to see the new people that came last night." She said. Both Sunghoon and Heeseung nodded. Sunghoon's mother has to do everything that her husband wasn't able to. His father was a big nightmare for him. Sunghoon never felt his father's love in his lifetime. He remembers his father used to come home late, drunk and always made some meaning less fights.And one day his father left them. They have a flat owned by Sunghoon's grandfather. The house is run by the money which comes from this. And also sometimes Sunghoon earn his own pocket money by working at convenience store.

Sunghoon entered his room without saying another word. Heeseung gave him a last glance and smirked. 'I'll not let this go that slightly.'

It's evening and Sunghoon's mom has already arrived. Heeseung and Sunghoon are in their own rooms. *Calling bell*

Sunghoon's mother went to the front door and opened the door. Two guy greeted her.

"Hi aunty, we are Sunghoon's friends."

"Oh really? Come, come inside." She said smiling widely while opening the door more.

"No, no need. Can you just tell Sunghoon that we are here?"

"Okay"

She walked to the upstairs and knocked on Sunghoon's door.

"Yes"

"Your friends are here to see you. They are outside waiting for you." Mrs. Park said. And she walked down, gave a last glance to the boys and went inside her room.

Sunghoon ran to his window and tried to see through it who is coming. His jaw dropped. He can see the guy. Sunghoon bit his lower lips, collecting all the courage, he went out from his room. After few seconds of talking,

"Mom, I'll be back soon." Sunghoon said.

"It's almost dark, come before 7pm. Okay!"

"Okay."

When Sunghoon was gone, Heeseung also went down from the stairs.

"Mrs. Park, I'm going too." He said.

"Oh really? Okay " she shouted from her room.

Heeseung ran fast. After running for a while he could see them. He laughed.

"No matter what you are Sunghoon....but exposing you to myself is an adventure" He said, the excitement in his eyes as he kept following them from behind. He is just too curious and his evil mind want to know what Sunghoon and his friends are up to.

After 10 minutes of walking, Sunghoon and Heeseung's classmates stopped on a cold path. they stopped where the path ended. Heeseung hide behind a car. He looked the surroundings. Only three cars could be seen but no sign of any human being.

"Wait a little, he is not here yet." A guy said to Sunghoon. Sunghoon just jus gave a glance to the guy and looked down.

Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows. 'So the victim will be here at any time'. His eyes fall on Sunghoon. And then he smiled at himself. What on earth he is doing right now? Following someone while hiding behind walls, hiding behind cars? He can't believe he is doing these all because he is bored.

His thoughts interrupted by an another voice. The guy just jumped from the wall. Heeseung looked at that guy carefully. Oh...then he got it. He is their basketball team captain, Gyuhe. Heeseung titled his head, trying to catch what is happening right there. Who is the victim? Or there is no victim? Because Gyuhe, a victim?....not possible. He himself acts like the king in front of others.