Chapter 13: The Cat & The Knight

ابدأ من البداية

(Y/N): "Okay, go ahead....I'll catch up you later." He said to Cass and make her nod her head and then she was going up there by herself and let (Y/N) was alone with Babs and then the two of them are going to talk.

(Y/N): "Hey Babs, what's up?" He asked her.

Babs: "I-I-I have something to ask you about...I want to invite you in my house...I mean just you and me." She said to (Y/N) and make him was smile up little bit and he was nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Sure." He said to her and make her smile up with her cheeks turn into red. Then she was walk away and make her head flew up and said in thought 'Yes'

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When there was her again...the thief is running out to somewhere else and make her tries to find the best stealing for what she can steal again...and she hope that she want to see Moon knight again...and yes...she was dealt with this man...but this man is strong and he's fast...pretty good with hand-combat fighting. Then she is daydreaming about who is the mask from this new vigilante and she want to know more about him and after she went to running off to somewhere until she spot there was an building and yes...this building belong to Carmine Falcone.

Catwoman: "Ahhh~ That's the place.~" She said to herself and she was decide to break in there by herself like a sneaky cat going up there by herself and then she went inside there and she decide to do something dirty. Yes, she is gonna steal some moneys by herself and she just do whatever her best to do is...not get caught by the camera or security but out of nowhere she step in and hit the sound and comes from the alarm ringing up.

Catwoman: "Goddamnit!" She said out loud in anger.

When the alarm ringing out and make her notice the guards or goons will be here and Catwoman collecting the moneys in the bag right and those goons were burst through the doors with a kicks and knock the two doors down. Then they notice her and they tries to stop her for what she's doing but out of nowhere a moon-rang stabbed the first goon in the head and other goons too and make them were fall down on the ground.

Catwoman: "What in the-" She tries to said and out of nowhere something was thrown back to the window and she look down and she saw (Y/N) was there.

(Y/N): "Selina." He said to her.

" He said to her