Ch 4

Valentino led Lex to a large, four-poster bed in the center of the stage. The posts were adorned with various sex toys and restraints. He pushed her onto her back on the bed and secured one end of the chain to a hook on the headboard.

Lex squinted as the stage lights came on..... She had done this before but this time was different. “ Angel?”

Valentino smiled as he secured her wrists.” He’s here my pet..... don’t worry.” He took the chain off the hook handing it to Angel then grabbed a flogger from one of the tables nearby and began to strike his own thigh suggestively. Turning to the audience he spoke.” Welcome... we have a special treat for you all.... Yours truly will be joining in the opening act.” He walked over to Angel pulling him into a rough kiss.”Make her beg for it.” With a slight nod of his head he motioned for the music to start.

Valentino continued to watch as Lex and Angel’s performance began to heat up. He found himself becoming aroused by the sight of their actions. His gaze flickered between them, taking in every detail of their naughty display.”Fuck yeah! That’s what I like to see.”. He couldn’t help but get more excited as he watched Angel fuck Lex. It was a sight that always got him hot under the collar.Valentino smirked, feeling the power he held over these two. “You’re such a good boy, Angel,” he purred, his hand sliding down to grope his ass.Without warning, he grabbed Angel by the hair and yanked his head back forcefully. "My turn.” He smirked as Angel moved to stand by the bed. Turning to Lex he took his place between her legs... “Ready my little wolf?” Quickly he entered her, his thrusts became more aggressive, leaning down to capture her lips in a brutal kiss, his tongue thrusting into her mouth as he continued to pound into her.

Suddenly, Valentino pulled out of Lex and turned towards Angel. He grabbed him by the throat, his grip tightening as he pushed him onto the bed. “You’re going to make her cum while I fuck you,”

Angel wound the chain around his hand and kissed down Lexs neck as he snapped his hips forward.....

“Fuck!!” Lex moaned as he bottomed out. “ Fuckin christ!”

With a savage growl, Valentino pushed into Angel’s ass, his hips meeting resistance before plunging deeper.He thrust into Angel’s body with brutal force, his muscular arms flexing as he pounded him. The pleasure of dominating them both was exhilarating, and he knew he could keep them like this forever if he wanted to. The atmosphere in the club grew hotter as the two were used for Valentino’s pleasure. Their moans and gasps filling the air as he pushed them to their limits. His eyes bore into them, daring them to resist or disobey. Slowly he increased the pace, his cock slamming into Angel’s prostate with brutal force. He leaned down, his mouth close to Angel’s ear as he whispered harshly, “Take it all.”

Angel’s entire body trembled as he felt Valentino’s balls slapping against his own. Every thrust made Angel’s hole stretch further and further, causing a visceral feeling of both pleasure and pain to course through him.

Valentino leaned down, his lips brushing against Angel’s neck as he growled, “You like this don’t you? Taking my cock like a good slut?” His hands gripped Angel’s hips tightly, pulling him back onto his cock with each thrust.

Lex moaned beneath them her hands fighting the restraints.

Valentino’s eyes glinted with sadistic pleasure as he watched Lex struggle beneath them. “That’s it, baby girl. Struggle all you want.” He leaned down and bit Angel’s neck hard enough to break skin, drawing blood. As he did so, he continued to thrust into him roughly.He pulled back with a satisfied moan, licking the blood from his lips. He then leaned down and whispered “Neither one of you cum without permission.” His hips slammed forward once more, driving his cock deep inside Angel pushing him deeper into Lex.“Tighten her chain Angel.”