Chapter 3

Ishaan's POV

Ishaan's POV

So, it's the next day and the whole day was pretty much like other days that is in a routine. And now it's night, Yes, Night. After that happened, I honestly never been able to sleep. It was as if at night, all the deamons haunt me and taunt me that I couldn't protect myself. But fuck this, I will try to sleep, at least try.

That's why then, I moved to my bed and laid down and ultimately switched the lamp's light. The whole room was dark now so, I covered my whole body from the duvet and now I am feeling a little better or you can say, a little less scared.

I know I want to sleep, so I could feel my eyedroops closing and sleep consumed me whole.
_________________________

(A/N - It's 1:30 am in the morning now)

*You know you disgusted me, I never liked you. But today, let's have some fun, shall we Shan?* "No, I don't want to have any fun, please I am not enjoying this,", I replied while sobbing. *But Shan, didn't you like dicks in you asses, I am sure you would enjoy this all.* "For fuck's sake. LEAVE ME. I BEG YOUUU...", I cried out.

My breaths became heavy, I could feel the tears on my cheeks and all I could think about was 'Escape'. Escape from all of this, from that very moment and seriously escape from this world. So that, I could finally get free from this whole. I shouted and that's when I came out from my nightmare and I could feel my deamons saying, "You deserve this bitch. Yeah, they all are right, You do like dicks. You are gay asshole."

I screamed in the pillow of my bed and kept my hands on my ringing ears. "Why am I like this? Why I have to be like this? Why can't I just be normal like other children who just like girls? Why am I fucking different?", I shouted these questions in the pillow getting frustrated from my own self.

The deamons again said, "You know if your parents are going to find out, how disgusted they would feel?, There would be just disappointment on their faces and you know what, the worse they could do is evict you from this house."

I shouted back, "Shut up! Just fucking Shut up! I know, My--- pare...ts would-not do it. They love me right, I think they do. They wouldn't. Just then I could feel the nausea hitting my throat so I ran towards the bathroom and spit it all out. It felt a little better, just a little. I sighed out a harsh breath and walked towards the window, I opened it and sat across the window on the chair.

I let myself get relaxed as I sanked onto the chair. My breathing relaxed as I breathe in the cool breeze of monsoon wind.

Just then, I saw someone. Actually a very familiar certain someone. Wait, what is he doing here at this hour?
I saw him, as he got on his bike and started it. But just then he turned towards me, and I honestly didnot have much time to hide or something, so he saw me. And came towards the house and asked, "What are you doing Charming? Don't you wanna sleep? Its literally 2:30 in the morning." I retorted back, "None of your business but actually, I should ask you; where are you GOING that too at this hour?" I intentionally emphasised on the word 'Going' cause obviously who goes out sneekily at this hour.