Chapter 16 [Impulsive Action]

Hello Dear pookies. How are you guys? I want to thank each one of you who had chosen LAH and given it a chance. We have reached 800 Reads! Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter cause the shit's about to get real. 

Aaryan's POV

Aaryan's POV

We have just reached my penthouse after dropping them to the school. And getting ready to check out that restaurant, cause my gut says something's fishy. 

We sat on our bikes and moved towards the restaurant only to reach in 15 mins. We hop down from our bikes and then moved towards the door. Abhinav pulled open the door for us and we walked inside to talk to the manager. 

Rohan asked the receptionist, "We need to talk to the manager, please."

The receptionist retorted back, "Yes sir. Please wait for a minute." 

She dialled the number of the manager and told him that we have come to meet him. She asked us, "Your name, sir?" We looked at each other and Siddharth commented back, "Siddharth Arora." She nodded then spoke Sid's name in the phone. 

She cut the call then announced to the person standing beside her, "Take them to sir's cabin." He nodded and starts walking while we followed him behind. 

He took us to the far end corner of the restaurant and then knocked on the cabin's door. Mr. Manager announced us to come in. 

We walked inside and took our seats in front of him. He smiled at us, then asked Sid, "Yes sir. How may I help you?" Sid kept his poker straight face and said, "We just have one single question, Mr. Rathore. He raised his eyebrows indicating Sid to speak further. "Was the restaurant closed yesterday at any time, especially around 6:30?" He obviously didn't answer us in a single go instead spoke out, "You have no right to ask me anything. I am sorry but I will not commit anything personal to you." 

Abhinav smirked and said, "Are you scared that your wife will know that you are cheating on her with her sister and you meet her every week in the name of business meeting? Well your business image will go into vain. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." He cleared his throat and responded, "Excuse me? You have no right to come into my own cabin and disrespect me like that. I will file a case against you. I am calling the security." 

He dialled the phone but before he could call the security Rohan called our men who have captured her yesterday night. He spoke into the phone, "Go ahead and kill her." There was a loud feminine scream that erupted through the phone. 

Rathore The Bastard pushed his chair, face paled and the colour strained from his eyes making him look scared. And I smiled in satisfaction. Jhuk ke rehna hoga apun ke saamne. (Better bow down in front of me.) He walked towards us constantly muttering, "No no no no no no... Please leave her." 

I thought, "Agar seedhi ungli se ghee na nikle to ungli thedi karni padti hai." (If the result doesn't come with a straight path then you have to dug out a new one.)