26

'Ring ring' suddenly a phone ringing sound heard.

"Excuse me guys" lisa said and moved towards a convenient area for talking. She looked like need some privacy.

"Kook-ah are you sure you and lisa is just family friends?" Mingyu asked jungkook who is tracing lisa with his eyes.

Jungkook removed his gaze from lisa and looked at mingyu "Mm?" He asked confusingly. "I mean she just ate your food like it was casual" mingyu said with a pout

Jungkook suddenly smirked remembering that. When they were eating eunwoo accidentally served some soyabean into his plate. Lisa noticed this and picked the food and eat it like before. She still remembered his likes and dislikes.

"Kook don't smile like that you looks creepy" yugyeom said to jungkook who is smiling ear to ear. "Shut up" jungkook said while putting a emotionless face. Trying to act normal.

"Yeah yeah" yugyeom said Sarcastically. "Hey mina-ssi is lisa-ssi is a introvert person?" Jaehyun suddenly asked out of nowhere. Making everyone turn their attention towards mina.

Actually jungkook is also curious about that. He clearly remembered how loudly she is before. Lisa is always a person who likes to interact with people and talk more. She is a social butterfly. But now she seems to afraid of getting new friends. Jungkook noticed how would she avoided to talk with strangers and put a distance with them

"Oh that?---" mina sighed before continuing.
"Lili is actually a extrovert person. She likes to make new friends and tak more. But we don't know what happened to her.-----" she paused. Looking at her friends asking if she can continue or not. Which they replied with a nod. Why not? there all friends right?

"Lili is the most intelligent person in our college. she post graduated from her senior school and admitted to Americas best MBA college. So basically she is younger than all of us for three or four years--"

Mina took a sip of water before continuing.

"She don't go home for 3years and decided to go back ten months ago. She said it was because of her rose unnie's marriage. So after she left we don't saw her for almost a year--"

Mina sighed

"There is some phone calls at the first three months. But suddenly it's also stopped.--" " we are so worried about her and try to contract her, but no use. Her phone is not reachable and her location is hidden."

She took a tissue and wiped her mouth

"Then two weeks ago, bambam--""I mean lili best friend called and said, something happened to lili and they are currently at Bangkok--"

"What happened to my cutie?" Mingyu suddenly butt in her talk. Slightly interrupting mina. "Gyu" DK called out seriously. Which made him shut his mouth

"Actually we don't really know" this time seulgi replied with a sigh "we asked bam, but he said, it's not his place to answer us--"

She paused

"Even we are curious to know, we choose to respect his decision. He forbidden us from asking about this to lili--"" then a week ago lili contract us and asked go to a trip with her, so we agreed without waiting. We also missed her."

She continued

"Three days ago we finally saw her. It has been a long time. She seems different, I mean, she don't talk much like before and trying to build a wall between her and strangers.---"

"She is really changed that she is no longer our carefree lili. She looked like facing so many problems and acting like everything is okey. She is really don't like to bother others for her problems. Even her smile is sometimes fake" seulgi finished with a sigh.