31-I Love You❤️

Start from the beginning

Jk is beyond happy to have this so good news he was on 9cloud and handle his wife every craves and mood swings.

... Some Month  Later ...

'He loves you so much.' Tae mumbled to jk softly looking at his 4 months old baby bun who is sleeping on his father chest peacefully.

'Is that so?' Jk asked in whispered tae nod his head while caresses jk cheeks and his baby's cute bum.

'Yes baby bun loves his daddy so much' tae mumble in baby voice jk giggle and
pecked on his lip.

'Daddy too loves his baby bun so much' jk said cooing at his sleeping son tae stop giggling.

'You love him?' Tae asked blankly he nod his head several times tae sat on the bed.

'Wow im dying to listen three musical words from your mouth and you never told me now looked at you confessing. What about your wife? What about ur Baby's mumma huh?' Tae said hitting him with pillow sniffing he chuckled.

'You are so meanie.' Tae cried and run towards balcony jk smile and kept his son (Hanuel) on his cradle and strided towards balcony.

'Love!' Jk said leaning on the balcony's door he didn't look at him he admiring the night sky sadly.

Jk sigh and back hugged him he starts wiggling, mumbling to leave him and thrashing in his hold.

'I said Enough! Stay still.' Jk said coldly he looked at him sulking jk peck on his lip softly.

'Are those words really important for you?' Jk mumble he nod his head with big pout jk suxk his pout softly.

Really? Jk mumble he mumble back 'yes really.' Jk hummed.

'More than me.' Jk mumble in between kiss he shook his head and hugged him dearly jk deepen the kiss.

'I'm sorry.' Jk whispered in his crook.

'It's slip from my mouth.' Jk mumble tae pull back furrowing and kept his hand on his hip angrily.

'What do you mean its slip? You don't love our baby bun?' Tae asked angrily he shook his head & taekook gasped together.

What? Tae shouted at him he shook his head.

'No! I don't mean that. Oh god how can I make you understand.' Jk panicked he looked at him with teary doe eyes.

'You know you are so impor no emm... Jk stop and looked at tae affectionately and cupped his face softly he snjffed.

'You are only important person of my life who own this devil's heart and my

Tae glared at him he smile nervously.

'Our son.' He mumbled tae hummed in satisfaction.

'You show me different emotions which I was never experienced in my past life ever my love.' jk mumbled emotionally he blink his tears away jk wiped face softly.

'My heart feels alive whenever you are with me and this emotion is the most special for.' Jk said genuinely he smile.

'I want to treasure you and our sweet moment everytime. If its call love then.' Jk whispered looking into his innocent teary doe eyes and pecked on his nose.

'Then?' Tae whispered innocently with closed eyes and open his eyes to look at him.

'I love you alot that these words can't describe my emotion which I hold only for you and for our baby.' Jk said tears fall from his eyes tae cried in his palm and looked at him crying.