4

Jamie pov
"Trav im ok honestly the flu just took me out " I say crossing my arms looking up to my friend.
"Jams you have been avoiding me! Why?" He says raising his voice . I take a step back from him. His face drops at me moving away. "Jamie please speak to me I'm just confused sorry for raising my voice" he says softly.
"It's nothing Trav I promise... you know I'm weird about meeting new people" I say softly trying have him drop me meeting Taylor this weekend.
  "Jamie tay is amazing and will love you ! Are you scared to meet her because you're a fan?" He asks i can hear the frustration in his voice.
"Trav drop it please" I say feeling tears in my eyes  I hate arguing with people I care about. "Just give me time please " I add on as he opens his mouth.
"Jamie" he says softly opening his arms to give me a hug . I hug him tightly "please just give me time I'm so happy you're happy I'm just scared" I explain before stepping back .
"Ok jams sorry I just want you to meet her she is amazing jams and maybe she can get the misfits a record deal" he says softly with a smile.
"I'm sure she is and I doubt it but we love being the small local band" I say softly "Trav I'm going to head home. Talk soon right" I add with a smile.
"Yes Jamie talk soon ok" he says softly.

Taylor pov
I smile as a pull up to Travs mansion I am spending most of my break from tour with him.
"Babe!" I say opening the door he comes around the corner with a big smile.
"Tay" he says running up to hug me I ment into the hug as he kissed my forehead. "I'm so happy you are here" he murmurs softly before giving me a kiss.
"Same Trav im so happy to be here " I say holding him close. "You sure you're ok with Abby staying here for a few nights" I ask looking up to him.
"She is your best friend she will always have a place here" he says simply they have met by call but this will be the first time they meet in person.
"She will be here tomorrow I'm excited " I tell him smiling huge at the football players "she leave Tuesday right?" He ask gently obviously thinking .
"Yep she has to get back to work" I explain as we walk to the couch. "She is excited though she knows how happy you make me " I add on . He flops down pulling me on top of him with a laugh.
"You make me so happy also love" he whispers pulling me close. "I love you" he whispers softly before kissing my nose.
"I love you " I reply back curling closer to his chest.

Becca pov
"Trav asked if we will be at the game this week" James says as we are packing up from practice. I glance over to Jamie who freezed.
"Jamie hun I think you need to" I say gently walking over to her. She shakes her head I know the look she has she wants to run.
"Babe Becca is right the longer you wait the more anxious you will get" James adds on walking over kissing their head.
"Trav keeps asking hell all team is asking where you have been" I say gently over the past 2 months since Taylor and Travis have been public Jamie has been jumpy with everyone but James and me.
"What do I even say if she figures out who I am she only knows my dead name" Jamie's says moving to hug James who holds her close.
"I will tell Trav at least you and I are not going" James says gently I shake my head. "I'm ok to go if you ok " I ask gently I have been missing going to games a lot this past month.
"Ok but we should head out we have to get to the bar for the gig" James says softly kissing Jamie's head.

Trav pov
James: hay Trav Becca will come Jamie is still on edge so we will stay home
Trav: ok we miss yall . Mom has been asking where you guys are
James: Trav sorry
I throw my phone on the bed with a sigh . "BABE ABBY IS HERE" Taylor yells as she opens the door I quickly go down stairs to great Abby
"Tay you look amazing " Abby says hugging Taylor.
"You must be the football man that stole my bestie heart" Abby says looking me up and down before smiling "I'm Abby her best friend " she adds with a smile
"I am and I know you also sent her my podcast" I say laughing offering my hand out for her to shake "I'm Travis" I add smiling as Abby shakes my hand.
"I can show you where you will stay" I say reaching to grab her bag .
"What a gentleman" she says laughing. I blush a bit as Taylor laughs
"Told you his mom raised him well he is amazing" she says to her friend as they both follow me to the guest room.
"Here we go and there is a bathroom attached let me know if you need anything" I say as I place the bag next to the bed walking over to Taylor hugging her.

"Babe did your friends respond the band?" Taylor asks looking up at me. I can't help but frown at the mention of the misfits.
"Ya only Becca is coming" I tell her not hidding thy disappointment in that James and Jamie will not be at this game.
"Sorry I wonder why" she adds rubbing my back a bit.
"Jamie has a bad past and with new people has always been skidish" I start to explain "hell they would not speak to Pat for almost a year" I explain with a bit of a laughs
"I wish I could put them at ease" she says looking up she know how much it hurts me not to see some of my friends a lot.
"Maybe if you do something in private it would make them more comfortable" Abby says from behind tilting her head "we use to have to do that for ..." she stops on the tracks of what she was saying .
"Ella" Taylor finished Abby looks at Taylor in shock "I told him about her a few weeks ago" she adds explaining.
"You told him about Ella !" Abby says I can tell she is in shock "it took you 2 years to tell  Joe" she adds Taylor shrug.
"He came into me reading the most recent PI report" Taylor explains taking my hand in hers . "I told him but he made a good point what if we are looking for her with the wrong name she may have changed it" she adds looking at me. We had talked about it a good bit after she told me. I explained that Jamie hand changed her name in a way that was private.
Abby stops and looks over "you know I have thought about that but what would she change it to" she says looking at Taylor .
"That's the thing I don't know  last thing I found from her was a ged" Taylor explains. "But Trav gave us a tip there is a nice bar that he said we can go to for girls night" she adds on looking to Abby smirking
Abby nods "we will have to think of names but ya let me change and we can head out sorry for stealing her Travis" she adds I shake my head.
"It's fine I will hang out with Pat and play some pool  Britt is coming with y'all right" I say looking down to Taylor who nods

An
👀👀👀 next chapter will be fun