3

Few months later

Travis pov
"Pat have you heard from Jamie?" I ask Pat as we get dressed after practice

"ya yesterday apparently she got the flu and won't be at the game" he says shrugging .

"I just feel like Jamie is avoiding me " I explain sitting down rubbing my head .

"You know how they get Trav " Pat says shrugging "plus they are a fan of Taylor maybe they are scared to meet her" he adds I can't help but smile at the mention of my girlfriend.

" I just ever since I told Jamie that I was dating tay , she's been jumpy" I grumble out.

"Talk to her y'all are close maybe you know more about her past I just know there was abuse " pat said paging my back

"That's the thing she won't speak to me I text and get short responses James says she is fine but he's being weird also". I explain putting my head back.

"I don't know Trav " he says shrugging "I'm heading out Trav see you later at the hotel" he says smiling .

"Babe I'm home " I call out as I enter the house. I walk into the kitchen following my nose . "Babe" I ask again she snaps her head up.

  "Hay sorry was reading a pi report " she says softly.

"Pi?" I ask as I walk up she nods

"so...a. I have a friend from Highschool that disappeared about 15 years go  every few years I get a pi to look for her " she explains. "Still nothing " she mumbles looking at the report.

"Sorry hun"i whispers pulling her in.
"What is her name " I ask wanting to learn more about Her past.

"Ella I called her Ella Bella a lot" she say with a soft smile . "She just disappeared  her parents moved 2 days later and blocked everyone they claim not to have a daughter " she explains tear on her eye "they hurt her I'm scared the did worst I want her to be ok" she whispers she whips tear.

"Tay I'm sorry " I say in shock .

"Long live is for her ...If she is out there I want her to tell her kids my name" she mumbles into my chest.
My heart breaks at her voice.

" I'm sure she does but maybe she changed her name" i say playing with Taylor's hair. Thinking about how Jamie did she never told me her dead name ._

Jamie POV
"Jamie apparently Trav is asking about you" James says walking into our room with a water bottle and meds. .

"I'm fine just sick" I grumble reaching out for the meds and water.

"You have been avoiding him to avoid her" he says simply sitting down as I take the meds. "He is worried he asked Pat about you" he adds .

I roll my eyes " I'm fine I just don't want see her" I say curling back into a ball.

"I think you need to see her or at least tell Trav " he says softly I know he is also worried about me.

"Tell him what o by the way I knew your girlfriend in high school before I was outed " I grumble .

He sighs " he thinks you're mad at him or something " he says gently as he plays with my hair.

  "I just saw him last week" I defend a bit annoyed.

James chuckles "babe ... we use to see Trav and them 2 times a week" he says playing with my hair . "You kidda shut down on everyone but me and Becca" he adds gently.

"I'm scared" i admit letting the tears flow. "I have not seen her since I was forced to leave ... where I was forced out of the closet " I explain.

"She seem like an ally with her songs" he says softly as I curl close to him.

  "I just. I can't stand the thought of her hating me .. she never speaks of me" I  whisper  listing to his heart beat . 

  "I don't think she would you had no choice and live you name change is private maybe she is looking for someone names Ella " he says softly .

"I know I'm just scared" I grumble curling closer to him.

Taylor pov
"Babe I have to go to the hotel" Travis whisper Kissing my forehead.

"I know I just want to hug for a lil bit longer" I grumble clinging to Travis who chuckles . Rocking us back and forth. 

"I hope I can introduce you to some more friends soon if I can get a day that Jamie is free" he says softly I smile and nod. He had mentioned Jamie and her band a few times I'm excited to meet more of his friends

"I'm excited but I thought Jamie was going to be at the game" I say looking up . Tomorrow we are hard launching by me going to a game.

Trav frowns a bit  "Ya she was but she  has the flu  so James will be taking care of her and Becca probably will watch the game with them at their house" he explains gently.

"O can I help I can make some soup to send to them the flu sucks" I mumble looking to him as he smiles at me shaking his head .

"Nah Jamie will be ok James has them and also Jamie is not one to take help easy " he explains gently kidding my forehead again.

"Tell her I wish her well then" I tell him before I give him a soft kiss.

"You got it babe I will see you in the morning baby " he says gently kissing my cheek before he gives me another kiss.

"Sleep tight babe I may steal a hoodie for Tonight " I says smiling at them man I'm falling for.

"Go ahead babe" he says chuckling giving me another soft kiss before he leaves to the team hotel.

A/n
A bit of a time skip tay knows of Jamie yet doesn't know Jamie is her Ella