"So what do you say Taehyung, will you corporate with me?" Hoseok asked with his infamous grin offering a hand. Kim Taehyung accepted his offer placing his hand for a hand shake.

Kim Taehyung indeed accepted the deal but all he will do is to stay sideline and watch the show. Not like he has any plan to interfere so that if Hoseok's plan flopped then Sean or Y/n won't make him their enemy. Ergo, he knows Hoseok has planned something big.... Really big to completely destroy y/n. 

Knowing Hoseok he also know Hoseok is gonna play this game real dirty. 

Either way It's Kim Taehyung who will get benefit staying in the shadows. Also if he sees that Hoseok need a bit help to complete his game then he thinks he will do it but of course  remaining in the shadows.

"Yes sir the rumours are true that indeed Ms Kang y/n has sold 2% of her share in very high price beforehand coming Italy. There's  a strong rumour that Ms y/n is going to leave the Kang Corporation." Jungkook's secretary informed him. 

Jungkook stood there shocked. Really?  Y/n sold her shares? She is gonna leave the company?  But why?

"Why did she sold the shares. It's not like she needed money or the company is in crisis?" Jungkook asked his secretary 

"According to rumours around her business associate and shareholders she will leave her CEO position because of her family.  Apparently her family is withdrawing their support from her. Also they're also saying that they might disowned her. So she is selling her shares in order to secure her money and hold her family in bay."  he delivered 

"Okay you may leave. Keep a close eye on everything according this matter." Jungkook dismissed him. 

'I knew her family is not fond of her. But this is really extreme. I thought her uncle is her supporter but did he changed his mind? But their is no other heir... Roseanne is not qualified for it. Maybe y/n's father wanted this. Yes he is never been satisfied with his current state maybe that's why he is trying to take her position. Maybe because y/n and her uncle grows apart.' 

Jungkook was trying to connect the dots. He knew what kind of a father y/n has. And as much as he heard it was her father who has protested more than other when she took over the company. 

He couldn’t help but to feel extremely upset and worry. 

'She has been enduring all of this alone for all time?' 

'I should talk to her.'

This is the last day of their trip.

Jungkook mostly avoided crowded place or tourism places cause if paparazzi noticed it will be a headache. So he always choose places according to her taste which is away from locality. 

 It was going well from the start not untill now. Jungkook has seen y/n stress over something.... She tried not to bring that up infront of him but that didn’t stopped him from worrying. She was getting too many calls as if someone was harassing her.

 Y/n's phone was off most of the time but she has to turn it on cause you never know if any emergency came up. 

Jungkook told his secretary to look up the matter if anything or anyone is bothering her. That's when he got to know about all this. 

Even though she still has 50% shares on her name but selling 2% is a huge step. 

"Y/n" Jungkook called softly