The girls nod.

AZUR LANE FLEET

Me: (signals by lights) [Wales, the spies were located, we have to hurry]

Wales: (Signals by lights) [Understood]

All the guns on all the battleships and capital ships were loaded and ready to fire.

Repulse: Well, I must be precise... Nerateeeee! POW!

And with those words the heavy bombardment against the Red Axis Fleet began, the projectiles landed on the mass production siren ships sinking many enemy ships, the imperial ships received no damage since the siren fleet shields the imperial fleet.

Fusou: Azur Lane made her move... Action against surface!

The Empire fleet prepares to return fire on Azur Lane and we get another scene of Yamashiro being the saltiest, most pitiful kansen of them all (F for her)

Elsewhere Zuikaku and her friends watch all the action.

Takao: It's just a distraction.

Atago: They must use the fog to rescue their friends.

Takao: We CANNOT trust the Iron Blood for this task. Ayanami, we move.

Atago: Although they are a distraction, we cannot ignore them.

Zuikaku: We take care of them, if there is that unknown fleet, I will take revenge on them.

The girls summon their rigging and sail towards their destinations while dodging Azur Lane's relentless bombardment.

Meanwhile the fleet led by Belfast sails using a blue blanket to blend in with the sea.

Belfast: Hurry, it's already started

The girls nod at the order while they navigate at a medium and constant speed until they approached the ruined city and entered a main avenue that is very wide surrounded by half-sunken buildings, one of Grau's air patrol. and Cuzco detected Takao's fleet heading towards them and notified their allies.

Bolognesi: It seems that the enemy is coming to intercept us, but fortunately they still do not know our current position, we must detour to avoid them, follow me.

The girls nod and change positions with Bolognesi leading the allied fleet, thanks to Grau's spy help, the Belfast fleet was able to evade Takao's patrol.

Bolognesi: It seems that we have been able to successfully evade Takao's fleet... wait...

Belfast: What's going on?

Bolognesi: It seems she's not the only one... there's another ship near here, a destroyer.

Cleveland: Can we avoid it?

Bolognesi: Of course yes, she is on course 9-5-1, constant speed at 10 knots, if we cross the next avenue in 14 seconds we can avoid her without problems.

The girls began to accelerate to match the exact time to avoid the enemy patrol inside the city.

The girls were about to reach the interceptor when they saw the destroyer leaving the interceptor and they all looked at each other, the destroyer is Ayanami, she looks with her sharp eyes and shoots, fortunately Bolognesi was prepared in case of emergency and deflects the enemy attack barely, but she couldn't deflect all of them as 3 projectiles hit her, but there was no damage to regret, she just deflected all the projectiles that could cause considerable damage and after that she ignored them.

Belfast: Are you okay?

Bolognesi: Yes, I'm fine, don't worry.

Villar: I'll help you, friend.

Laffey: No, me and Javelin took care of her.

The girls look at Javelin and Laffey very surprised.

Bolognesi: Are you sure?

Laffey: Yes...

At that moment Laffey's expression went from sleepy to serious and awake, surprising everyone since they were not expecting this girl to make such an expression.

Laffey: My friend and I have a lot to settle with her.

Bolognesi understood Laffey's intentions so he let her be the gap.

Bolognesi: She's fine, but return safely.

BELFAST: Don't take too many risks.

Laffey: She's fine.

At that the girls start their course while Laffey and Javelin stayed, Ayanami tried to go after the rescue fleet, but Bolognesi fired her gun into the water making Ayanami lose her balance and the rescue fleet could escape, then Ayanami looks at Laffey and Javelin.

Ayanami: I guess I have to settle with you.

TO BE CONTINUE...........................