her busy schedule Part-1 (Taylor x reader)

The tension had been building for weeks, a silent wedge driving deeper between Taylor and you. Every missed dinner, every postponed date night, every empty promise to make time-it all added to the growing chasm between you.

Taylor had just returned from a whirlwind press tour, hoping to finally reconnect with you. But as soon as she walked through the door, she sensed your distance. The air was heavy with unspoken words, and Taylor knew that tonight would not be the peaceful reunion she had hoped for.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asked, trying to keep her tone light as she approached you.

"What's wrong?" you echoed, your voice cracking with pent-up emotion. "What's wrong is that you're never here, Taylor! You're so caught up in your career that you don't even see what's happening to us!"

Taylor's heart sank, the truth of your words hitting her like a ton of bricks. She had been so focused on her music, on chasing success, that she had neglected the most important thing in her life-you.

"I'm sorry," Taylor whispered, reaching out to you. "I didn't realize... I didn't mean to make you feel this way."

"You didn't mean to?" you scoffed, pulling away from her touch. "That's the problem, Taylor. You didn't mean to, but here we are, barely hanging on."

The words hung between you, heavy with hurt and regret. Taylor felt a lump form in her throat, the weight of her actions crushing her spirit.

"I don't want to lose you," Taylor pleaded, tears welling up in her eyes. "You're everything to me, and I'll do whatever it takes to make this right."

But you were tired, tired of always coming second to Taylor's career, tired of feeling alone in a relationship that was supposed to be a partnership.

"I need more than just words, Taylor," you said, your voice breaking. "I need you to show me that I matter, that we matter."

The silence that followed was deafening, the space between you filled with unspoken fears and doubts. But somewhere, deep down, you both knew that this was a crossroads-you could either let the chasm between you grow wider, or you could find a way to bridge the gap and rediscover the love that had brought you together in the first place.

~SS