6

Apka kya . Ap kuch nhi krenge? She asked innocently.  I suddenly felt something in my heart .

Sojao shrishti. Raat horhi hai boht. I said

She looked at me confused . But then thought something and laid down.

I was placing pillows on the couch to sleep when I felt her hand on my back.

Ji ap ye kya krrhen hain. She said sadly.

Sounga yaha par . Neend arahi hai boht tez . I said.

She turned me to face her and hugged me tightly.

I felt as if my soul left my body. Wave of happiness was floating in me.

Ji me apki patni nhi hun kya. She asked to me.

Are. Ho to meri patni tum . I said lifting her chin to me.

To ap mere sath kyu nhi sorhe. Yaha sofe pe sona kyu pad raha hai apko . She said hugging me tightly.

Shrishti . Mujhe lga tum uncomfortable hogi ese mere sath sone me. I said to her

She said nothing but started to pull me to the bed .

Ji ap yahi mere sath is bistar par soyenge smjhe.
And pushed me on the bed . My cock twitched.
Shrishti . Tum janti hona ki agar me tumhare pas raha to khud ko rok nhi paunga to mujhe yaha mt sone do. I said

Her cheeks turned into darkest shade of pink.  Me kuch nhi janti ap mere sath ese hi soyenge.

She said laying next to me . Facing other side. 

My intrusive thoughts was saying to grab her waist . And my hand slowly started to move towards her waist .
But as soon as I almost touched it i stopped and took my had back.

She noticed it . And turn around . She started to come closer to me .

And curled up in my embarance . She made her self trapped In my arms.

My cock was getting hard every second but i kept control.

And decided to sleep not caring that my every atom was screaming to fuck life out of her.

After plenty minutes of struggling sleep took over me .

It was around 3 am when I felt that I cannot control anymore. My cock was just placed at her ass and as she was moving again and again my precum was already leaking.

My inner beast was craving .

I removed herself from me and slowly opened zip of my pant

My cock was this much hard very first time . I took it in my hand and slowly started to stroke it . I was imaging pounding in her . While she was moaning my name endlessly.  I was at edge when I heard

Mhmh. Ye kya krrhen hain ap. My heart sank. Isko bhi abhi hi uthna tha . I thought.

She was staring at me innocently and mischievously..

Kuch nhi so jao yaar shrishti. I said keeping my cock inside my pant .

When I felt her hand on my cock.
Ap boht der se pareshan hain me janti hun . Apko mujhe jagana chaiye tha na. She was rubbing her hand . When a groan slipped from my mouth .

Aap ki patni hun me har vo kaam krungi jo ek patni apne pati ke liye krti hai aarav ji. She said seductively making her self settle on my lap. My clothed cock was poking her clothed pussy. She started to  move grind herself on me. .

Waves of pleasure was accelerating inside me. She closes her eyes tightly.  Ji aarav ji kuch horaha hai. She said grinding hard from on the clothes.

She awakened the beast inside me. I took her in my arms and threw her on bed . Now I was hovering over her.

Mana kiya tha na shrishti . Mat kro me khud ko nhi rok paunga. Par tum itni ziddi ho . Tumne mera ye haal bna diya shrishti . Chaiye ye . Haan ya naa. I said

Ji me tayyar hun aarav.  As she said I slammed my lips onto her. I was not kissing her I was eating her.

I felt that I cannot do foreplay anymore so i quickly pulled her legging out. And started to trace her vaginal line. A slow moan escaped from her.

I unbuckled my pant and settled my cock on her entrance

Aanhmhmh. She became moaning mess.

Aanh aarav andar daliye na. She said moaning .

That's it . It was enough for me to slam hardest in her. A loud scream left from her mouth.

Shrishti meri jaan . Nikalun kya bahar. Agar dard horaha hai to. I asked her

Nhi aarav . She said settling her self. Ji ab me theek hun.

I slowly started to move inside her . She was not only moaning but grunting .

Anh aarav . Aarav aanh. .

My eyes was rolling back as I increased my speed. I was slamming in her hard . When I hold her from her waist and  turned her around. Now her back was facing my face. I slammed deep inside her in doggy position.  .

Aarav . Aarav ham jhadne vale hain. Aarav please ham jhadne vale hain .tez kriye or rukiye mat. She said.

I felt superior that only I can make her state like this . Asking for more.

Hot liquid flowing from her mixed with my sperms.

Next update after 120 votes and 30 comments

Sorry everyone for late update.  I had exams daily this week.

Not edited I'll edit later.