the wedding

Mulai dari awal

She snapped some pictures before checking the time. "Oh my its time to get going" my mom said. We rushed out the apartment. Ebony was behind me carrying my train.

We arrived at the church. Everybody was already here. They were playing the music for here comes the bride.
My uncle new gene came out the back room and was gonna be the one to walk me down the aisle.

The doors flew open and by know everyone was standing. I stated walking down the aisle arm and arm with my uncle, everybody was star in at me but my eyes were glued on Jackson. He was smilinas hard as a person could.

When I finally reached the stand, I was still staring at Jackson. Who now had tears in jis eyes causing me to let mine flow. I notice most of my braidmaids were old friends from high school.

We said our cows and everything, and it was time for the rings. I said what I had to say before I slipped the ring on Jackson finger and he did the same for me. "You may kiss the bride" the pastor said. Jackson grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his necked and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

Everybody cheered and we walked down the aisle together. Everyone continued to cheer as the doors to the church was closed with us in the outside. "I can't believe I am Mrs. Tyler" I said. After we signed the papers.

We got in the limo and drove to the receptions. We arrived at the biggest building I ever saw. It was gorgeous. It was decorated with diamonds and pearls. Beautiful flowers in the middle of each table.

We had the first dance of the night. It was a slow song that was from the old days. Both my hands were on Jackson neck while his hands were on my waist. There was hardly in space between us. I laid my head on his chest and we swayed to the beat of the music.

The reception was over and everybody started to leave. I had the time of my life today, and all because I spend it with my newly hubby.
********
15 years later

"Mom, can I go to the movies with this guy?" Madison my daughter asked. I smiled. "You are growing up so fast, of course you can go, but you will have to ask your daddy" I said. Embracing her in a right hug.

She ran upstairs to ask her daddy. Madison was now 14 and she will be turning 15 in august. I same Jackson walk down stairs with Madison. "Did you tell our daughter she could go on a date with a boy?" He asked. I nodded. He looked at me then Madison. "Yea sweetie, I just wanna meet him first" Jackson said. She smiled and started typing on her phone.

Jackson walked over to me and kissed me on the back of my neck. "Where is Aidan?" I asked. "In the bathroom" He stated.

Aiden was our 12 year old son. He was very athletic, and smart just like Madison, but he likes to play rough and is always playing his game or over at a friends.

My mom is now married and has been for 5 years. Ebony is my next door neighbor and my babysitter when Jackson and I are out on a date or something.

Will faced his fears of commitment and is married to Miranda, which is strange. And Craig is still a messy slob, but he is a messy slob with a job.

Instead of being an assistant to am actor I was the manger. For a new actress named Sarah wumb. She is the next big thing now.

Jackson owns this pet shop down the road that he had built. So life is pretty good for is right now.

"Come on y'all, don't wanna be late." I said. We all rushed out e house to get our Tuesday morning started. We dropped the kids off at home then we headed off to work for another great day
*******
What do y'all think??

What do y'all ink about the wedding??

What do y'all think about e wedding dress?? Picture above

What do yall think about everybody life in 15 years??

What do y'all ink about Will and Miranda?? Like what

Comment if I left somebody out y'all think I should mentioned.

Comment

Vote

Share

And I will miss all of y'all but check out my other books... if y'all think this one was hoog