two

a month later.

Craig was in the shower and so I thought it would be the perfect time to pack his stuff up. I pulled open all his drawers and threw his clothes into a big red suitcase. this is what he gets for not paying me. I don't know where he is going to stay but he's not gonna stay with me. last night I printed off flyers for a new roommate but didn't put them up yet.

I heard the shower water stop and the bathroom door open. and by then I just packed his last shirt into the suitcase. he came into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist to cover up his lower parts. to say he never worked out, and just sit round and eat all day he was pretty built. he had a nice carmal colored body and abs.

"what are you doing?" he asked with a confused look on his face. "I already took you what the deal was. you didn't have my money for rent so you have to go." I stated handing him the suitcase that I could barely pick up, because it was so heavy. "we're family" he said pulling a shirt and pants from the suitcase he laid on his messy bed he never bother to make up."yea and family help each other out, and I help you out, but you didn't help me out, so you have to go." I said

"fine" he said. he grabbed his suitcase and left the room with me following. I walked him to the door and shut the door after he left. I grabbed my keys and the flyers I made last night and headed out to put them up.

first I went to the park and put up a flyer on every tree. then I went to a mini mart and put a flyer in the window. and lastly I was headed off to 'down the street, and just hand them out. 'down the street' it was a club were everybody went. and a lot of people hung out around the place if they couldn't get in. I was handing them out randomly. but not just to anyone.

"need a roommate?" I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear. I turned around and was face to face. (kinda he was taller than me) with a sexy, white boy. he stared at me with his grey eyes. and I stared back with my brown eyes. "yes" I said. "well you found one" he said. I didn't know if I should let him stay ei me. he looked like a bad boy, he was hot and I don't think will, will like that.

"who are you anyway?" I asked. a smoke smirk creep upon his face. "you need the money don't you" he said pushing a strand of my hair out my face as if he knew me for years. "okay" I said pulling out my phone and I began typing. "what are you doing?" he asked. "giving you a back ground check" I said he let o a little chuckle. it was one of them contiguous laugh. that if he laughs you wanna laugh to, even if what was happening wasn't funny.

I felt a smile on my face. I looked back at my phone. he didn't have a real bad record. he skipped class a lot before. he was a c student. he wasn't a bad guy. "okay, you can stay at my house, and I want rent money at the end of every 2 months" I stated. I gave him a typed sheet of all my rules. it wasn't many but you had to follow em.