ten

I was sitting at home, being bored since I didn't have jackson or will to talk to. I watched a couple of movies on TV, I took a nap, I even raked in my yard. than it hit me I could be packing right now. I hoped up and went in my room and started packing. I only have a week and a half before I leave.I actually found a nice little apartment, and it was really cheep and really close to wear I would be working. I threw all my clothes in my suit case.

after packing my clothes I started to pack my stuff around the house, until I ran out if boxes, so I had to go to the store and get some more. I walked into he store and spotted Miranda. I walk over to her and taped her shoulder, she turned around with a smile I could tell was fake. "oh hi, its you" she said putting her hands on her hips.

"yea, I saw you over here and I just wanted to say hey" I said."but I see that was a bad idea" I whispered under my breathe. "okay you said hey, now leave"she said with an attitude. "what's your problem?" I asked. she laughed. "as if you didn't know, you stole my boyfriend because your boyfriend doesn't want you" she said. I stepped in her face, getting all in my feelings. "get out of my face" she said. I backed up a little. "just leave me alone, okay" I said. I walked away and down the aisle to get boxes. I got a text from Jackson
Jackson: can you come to the hospital today?"

me: sure, do out went anything before I come??

Jackson: just your sweet lips

me: whatever, I will be there in a little while.

I got my boxes and dropped them off home and headed to the hospital. I arrived and went to his room, he was looking at football. and to tell the truth he ddnt look like the sports type of guy. "hey you watch football?" I asked. he shook his head. "American horror story wasn't on" he said. I laughed to myself, that's more like him.

"so what have you been up to?" he asked. "nothing, just packing" I said. he looked at me than the TV. "I thought you don't have to leave for a while." he said. I looked down at my feet I must have forgotten to tell him I was leaving sooner. "about that, they called me the other day, and I have to be other in about a week and a half" I said. he took his eyes the TV and stared at me."what?" he said. I nodded my head. "what bout us, I want to know where this goes" he said. to be honest I wanted to know where it lead to.
"maybe we could have kids name Madison and aiden". my eyes grew wide when he said those names. those were the name of our kids in my dream. how ironic. "yea, right" I said. "I'm serious, take me with you" he said. I looked at him as if he was choking. "what?" I said. "I want to come with you, I can he a job down there" he said. "I don't know, Jackson, you don't think we are rushing into anything?" I asked. he shook his head. "no I don't think we are rushing into anything because...because I love you" he said.
********
what do y'all think??

I know its REALLY short, but I just said let me go ahead and update.

what to y'all think about that little meeting leya and Miranda had at the store??

what do y'all think about Jackson wanting to go to California with her??

what to y'all think about Jackson telling leya he love her??

do yall think leya will say it back??

comment

vote

share