thirteen

its been almost 2 weeks since I started working for Ross. I'm actually starting to like this job, he is surprisedly nice once you get to know him. and how much can you get to know about a person when you only known them for a week. but we have been spending a lot of time together since I have to follow him every where he goes.

I was packing for tomorrow. Ross was going to this dog fundraiser in north Carolina. and we was leaving to catch our plane in about 20 mins.

I finally finish packing and I headed down the hall and I knocked on ross's door. he opened soon as I knocked. I had a secret knock that I do just so he know its me. he had a toothpick hanging out his mouth, and he had no shirt on. I think I was staring to hard cause he snapped me back into reality by clapping. "oh sorry, you ready?" I asked. "yea, let me grab a shirt first" I nodded and he walked off in came back. "you coming in?" he asked. I stepped inside without saying a word.

we headed down to the lobby and out to the car that was taking us to the airport. we both sat in the back seat. the ride yo the airport was short but quiet. we got out and ran through the airport to make sure we didn't miss our flight, and we made it just in time. we were in first class, which was very nice. they served us be delicious food at I gubbled down in 5mins.

"so we are going to settle in the hotel rooms and then we are gonna go down to the..." I stopped cause he was staring at me weird. "what?" I said. he shook his head. but I could tell he had something on his mind. "no, what is it?" I asked. "how are you single, you are just so perfect" he said. he made me start to blush a little. "thanks, but I'm not perfect" I said. "can I kiss you?" he asked. I immediately turn my head his way. and our eyes met. and before I could give him a answer he leaned over and kissed me.

"oh my gosh, your Ross fangs" this gurl said she looked ad if she was in her teens. "can I have an autograph?" she asked. Ross nodded and wrote on a piece of paper she handed him. Slough he wasn't really famous yet, he still made appearances at awards and red carpets.

"so where were we?" he asked. he tried to kiss me again but I turned my head back to my computer I had on my lap. "I should really work out our schedule" I said. I saw this weird look he had on his face out the corner of my eye. loss was a nice guy but I wasn't ready for anything I couldn't handle. especially her Will, AND Jackson. I would just be dating someone when I haven't fully gotten over my past relationships. even though jackson wasn't my boyfriend.

I started typing random stuff on my computer just so I wouldn't have to look up and meet eyes with Ross.

when the plane finally landed we got a cab and was driven to the hotel room we was going to stay at we went to the counter to get our rooms. "would you like one room or two?" the man at the counter asked.

we looked at each other. and I was about to say two room but before I could even speak Ross said one and grabbed the room key.
********
the next morning, I go up around 7:45 and took a shower. Ross was still sleep and my clothes was on my bed so I wrap to towel around me, and started to get dressed. "nice butt" I heard someone say I rned an saw Ross sitting up. I immediately geab the towel and covered my body.

Ross got out of bed with nothing on but his pajama pants. he walked over to me and moved the towel out of my hand. he dragged his hand along my bare stomach, making me arch my back. he touched my face so gently and leaned in. and at the perfect time his phone went off, and he walked over there o get it.
*******
we arrive at the center where the dog fundraiser was gonna be held. and the whole time we was walking around petting different dogs he was making me laugh. I was to busy laughing that I bumped into some one I looked up and it was Jackson.
********
what do y'all think??

what do y'all think about Ross kissing leya??

do y'all think Ross is just flirting with her??

do he really like her??

what do y'all think about her bumping into Jackson??

comment

vote

share