He was feeling stupid because after seeing the alpha last night taking taehyung with him why doesn't stopped him then and there. Why hadn't he intervened when he had the chance?Jin's heart raced with impatience as he clenched the bedsheet tightly in his hand.

The weight of worry bore heavily on him as he desperately longed to speak to the enigmatic alpha who had spirited Taehyung away.

"Hyung... Is everything ok....? Why did you ask me to come here in hurry..? " A very worried taehyung make his way to his brother and sat beside him on the bed.

"Tae... Are you ok?.... " Jin asked Worriedly while caressing his hand over taehyung's head in a loving manner.

"Why are you looking so tensed hyung? I am fine look.... " Taehyung uttered in confusion he doesn't know why is his brother suddenly acting like that.

"Tae... Do you know the alpha who took you with him last night? Did he misbehaved with you.....? "Jin asked in a concerning tone making taehyung freeze on his spot.

" Al-alpha?.. "Taehyung stuttered.

" Yes.. Alpha... Last night he took you with him... Though I saw him but I wasn't able to stop him.. I don't know why.... Sorry tae.... "Jin expressed feeling guilty about his inability to protect his brother.

" Hyung!... Hyung!.. Listen to me...... I am not hurt..... The alpha haven't done anything to me... He just... He just... Yah... He just want some help with his work that's why he took me..... "Taehyung quickly made up something to console his brother, he can't see him feeling guilty over anything he isn't responsible for, he can't see his brother cry.

" Then who is the alpha? Why he needs your help..? "

"He is Namjoon hyung's brother.. Prince jungkook, the next king of this land.. "

Jin looked at Namjoon with curious gaze who nodded in response, taehyung also nodded.

"I should thank him then, he helped us this much... "

"Ok... You can do that later now rest... And moreover Prince might me busy with his future luna as he is going to get married soon.. " Taehyung informed with a little smile while his heart is weathering with pain.

"Ohh.. That's a very happy news... Then we must not bother them anymore we should go out of here and find our way.." Jin suggested.

"You can stay here as much as you please... There will be no problem for us instead I  am happy to help you.. " Namjoon said flashing a dimple smile.

"No.. No.... You helped us enough, I don't want to disturb you further and another thing is that we can't stay here forever we must go back to our own land or find a place of our own we can't be stay depended on anyone..... I hope you understand elder prince.. " Jin expressed politely.

"I respect your choice prince Jin.... Take rest fast... I will be get going then.... "

After that Namjoon left with a heavy heart he can't control but feel upset about the fact that they will soon leave from this place.

"Tae.... Are you happy with hyung's decision..? " Jin asked softly.

"Yah hyung... We must find our own way..... "His eyes welled up with uninvited tears but he controlled himself, controlled his heart.

**

Jungkook was working when he heard a slight knock on his door. His face instantly lit up thinking about the person he expected at that moment but his dismay it's princess Ariel.

Her cheeks were flushed red after gazing the alpha in front of her who is standing tall and handsome with his intimidating yet alluring scent in the air.

"May I come in alpha.... " She asked softly fidgeting with her dress ribbon.

Without answering her anything jungkook directly went back to his place, feeling it as yes she finally entered at the office room

"You can sit here... " Jungkook informed showing the place in front of his table.

"Thank you.... "

"May I know the reason of your sudden appearance princess? "

"Umm... I am here to spend some time with you... Queen said we should know about each other's likes and dislikes before getting married in that way I can be your perfect wife and luna just the way you want... " She uttered shyly.

But before jungkook could say anything taehyung entered the chamber without knowing someone else is also there but when he saw he went still.

"Apologies for interrupting your personal time...... I am leaving then... " Taehyung abruptly turned his hills ready to leave from the place.

"Did I gave you the permission to leave.. " A cold, deep intimidating voice pierce through the room's silence making taehyung halt at his place.

Princes ariel was equally scared at the sudden change of the alpha's scent which went sour.

"Come here and do the work you are here for... " Jungkook commanded which taehyung immediately complied.

He is here to serve a specific herb drink to the alpha as he usually do and at this time the alpha takes brake where taehyung needs to massage his head and it clearly isn't limited to massage only.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎💓💗❤🧡💛

Comment your thoughts🤔💭.